Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Comprehensive 31-Team Trade Deadline Preview

Worth a read as we get ready for the deadline.

http://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/2...h-all-31-teams

What do you think of Puck Daddy’s assessments? Where will your team be on TSN’s biggest day?
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

He's pretty bang on with the Oilers.

In typically Oilers fashion, they have been very public with two facts:

1. Making the playoffs will save Chia's job
    2. They really want a forward to help out McDavid

So they've already tipped their hand, and I'm sure will get taken to the cleaners on any deal they let Chiarelli make (his trade history shows that he gets ripped off... over, and over, and over again).

Honestly: At this point, just fire him. Make Lowe or MacTavish the interim GM, and hire someone new after you do a search. (Of course I realize the search probably won't extend past Keith Gretzky).

I just suggested making Kevin Lowe or Craig MacTavish GM again. Even if I only meant "for the rest of the season" I still feel yucky.

I'm guessing we'll see something really clever like Pulljuarvi, Oilers 2019 1st, and Ryan Nugent Hopkins....

For Jordan Eberle, Michael Dal Colle, and Johnny Boychuck.

Maybe Chiarelli will top that up with a prospect or three ?

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

@30ranfordfan They should see if they can dangle Adam Larsson to the Devils for Taylor Hall.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Only way that happens is if we trade GM's first.

Even then... I find it unlkely Chia would make that mistake twice. Larsson is a good player, but he has no ties to the Bruins organization, nor is he a former top-5 Islanders pick. Hall for Boychuck & Dal Colle would check a couple of boxes though :)

@30ranfordfan They should see if they can dangle Adam Larsson to the Devils for Taylor Hall.