Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WTTF Kentucky Teams

Please Note - JFried1029 will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

Thanks for the offer, but I'm going to pass.

David- If you're interested in the two cards I can look for other cards from your tradelist.
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Country

Attachment 169403

Here is what I have. If you need any close ups just let me know. Thanks!

I'm not interested in the magazines, shipping labels have been marked on. I was mostly interested in the magazines and the cards as a throw in. Postage will be too high for the small amount of cards. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

David- If you're interested in the two cards I can look for other cards from your tradelist.

You can keep looking if you want. My inventory says I have 12 of the Keenan Burton and 2 of the J.R. Russell already, so these are both low priority for me. Depends on what you are wanting in return. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i sent you a pm 3days ago did you have any chance to check and to lemme know
    Thanks in advance
    I collect Udonis Haslem - Jeff McInnis - Dale Ellis - Tracy Murray - Rex Chapman - Mo Williams - Michael Jordan
    1998-99 Skybox Metal Fusion Titanium /40
    1996-97 Metal Precious Metal
    All "Metal cards" in 2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14 Fleer Retro

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

You can keep looking if you want. My inventory says I have 12 of the Keenan Burton and 2 of the J.R. Russell already, so these are both low priority for me. Depends on what you are wanting in return. Thanks.

David- Yikes! If you already have 12 copies I can see why it would be a low priority.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123