Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Hi everyone!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi everyone!

Hi, just wanted to say a big thank you for allowing me to join this fantastic forum!! My name is Jeff. I’m from Lively, Ontario, Canada. It’s a little town just outside Sudbury. I’m 41 years old. I collected hockey cards with a passion when I was in my teens, and really, really, really regret not having those cards anymore. Got lost throughout the years unfortunately. In the last few years i’ve started to get back into the hobby. The passion started up again when I started collecting Tim Hortons cards for my nephew, to give him the set as a Christmas gift. I got hooked lol. From there I’ve dabbed in a little of this, and a little of that trying to find the best cards that suit me. I don’t have a lot of disposable income unfortunately so I have to really pick and choose what I go after. Right now my main goal is collecting mid-range Young Guns BGS 10’s, but after seeing all your fantastic cards on here....I might expand my collecting to include other sets. My favorite team has always been the Toronto Maple Leafs ever since I was young. My favorite player of all time though probably has to be Steve Yzerman. Probably my favorite current player(that doesn’t wear a Leafs jersey lol) is Drew Doughty. Phenomenal defensemen! Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself, and thank you guys for letting me be a part of this great community. I look forward to making some new friends, and staying in touch with some of you guys I already know, and hopefully making some great deals that make all of us happy! Take care, and thanks again, Jeff

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Hi @United77 and welcome to SCF! If you have questions, please feel free to ask them in the Feedback and Suggestions forum as we are always looking to improve SCF. Also, I invite you to review our free tools to enhance your collections such as our Inventory Manager and Through the Mail Manager! -Scott

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Welcome back to the hobby, and welcome to SCF! Happy to have you here.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Vikings Minnesota Twins Minnesota Wild
    Twitter: @@RjvD78 See MNsports78's Items on eBay Instagram:
    Send PayPal to rjvd78@gmail,com Member is PayPal Verified

Hi Jeff, I just got back in too. (just posted above you on the main thread page.) I live in northern MN where hockey is a way of life. It's great to hear of another Hockey collector! I do primarirly collect football because that's whats around here and imo, the most popular, but absolutely love hockey. I recently purchased an Upper Deck 2018-19 collectors tin. You get the jumbo card and 12 packs I think. love the cards. Also just scored a Brett Hull graded rookie card. My eBay watch list is full of hockey cards right now too. Anyways, welcome and look forward to seeing some of your cards. I'll dig through my collection and see if I have any Doughtys!

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

Welcome to SCF, enjoy yourself here and welcome back to the hobby! Have fun adding to your Hockey collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sounds like you may have had your hands on some Gretzky RC's....Topps & OPC. I know the feeling.