Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Milwaukee Brewers

Robin Yount TTM autos may be fake

Robin Yount is awesome. I've had the pleasure of meeting him and getting my game ticket from his 3000 hit game autographed in person. However, Robin has done numerous radio interviews on the local radio stations saying that he hardly ever signs TTM requests. He said that he has/had "a clubhouse boy" do that for him. He also said that back in the late 80s early 90s, that Craig Counsell signed a great looking Yount auto.
    Collecting Topps Brewers. I PC Jonathan Lucroy, Paul Molitor, Christian Yelich, Robin Yount, and Ken Griffey Jr.

SCF Rewards
    Country

He also used to send out HOF postcards that were autopenned.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a Yount TTM autograph that passed Beckett for what that’s worth.
    Collector of signed Baseball Hall Of Fame Postcards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Milwaukee Brewers

I didnt say that every one isn't authentic. He does admit that he doesn't do every one himself.