Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Washington State Cougars Brigham Young Cougars Arizona Diamondbacks

succ's College Baseball Autograph Thread

Ok, I started a thread last year that documented my attempt at collecting college football players (primarily TTM), but I've collected college baseball in the past and I figured I would start a thread for collegiate baseball as well. I had season tickets for Washington State baseball last year (will probably renew them this year as well), and I was able to have some moderate success last year.

Just like the college football thread, I'll post successes and in-person graphs as I get them, along with the addresses if they were through the mail.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I received my first success of the season today from BYU coach Mike Littlewood. He's had a pretty decent tenure at BYU since taking over for Vance Law, but the team kind of stumbled a bit in 2018. Here's to hoping they can turn it around this year.

Sent: 01/19/2019
    Received: 01/28/2019
    Address used: Miller Park (BYU stadium)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Bulls

Will be following along and trying some out as well for teams I wont see coming to Ga Tech. Keep it up!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got a nice photo today from Mark Wasikowski (Purdue HC) via email. I've sent a ton of emails over the last year and a half, and it's been a pleasant surprise to see that quite a few coaches sign via email. To date, I have received email successes from:

Ritch Price (Kansas), Jim Schlossnagle (TCU), Rick Heller (Iowa), Jake Boss (Michigan St.), Mike Martin (FSU), Monte Lee (Clemson), Greg Beals (Ohio St.), John Anderson (Minnesota), Cliff Godwin (East Carolina), Jim Morris (Miami), Tim Corbin (Vandy), Tracy Smith (Arizona St.), George Horton (Oregon), John McCormack (FAU), Chris Pollard (Duke), Mike Fox (North Carolina), Nick Derba (Maine), and Scott Stricklin (Georgia).

I also sent an email to Penn State last year asking if I could get an autograph from Rob Cooper (the head coach there) but they ended up sending me some signed player cards instead.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another success rolled in from BYU ace Jordan Wood. I sent this right around the start of the season... since then he has gone 3-0 with a miniscule 1.63 ERA. He signed both the customs I sent and also sent a thank-you note, so it was definitely a nice success.

Sent: 03/14/2019
    Received: 03/28/2019
    Address used: Miller Park