Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox New England Patriots Boston Bruins
    See eric0's Items on eBay

Do all minor league players attend Spring Training?

I'd like to try my hand at sending out requests to minor league players, but I'm not sure exactly how to reach them. I know many players are invited to train with the big league team, but I don't know if the rest of them have a separate facility or what? Do I just send cards to the teams' main ST facility or where? Should I just wait until they are assigned to a team and send it to that stadium? What's the best way to go about doing this?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some teams have separate facilities for MLB/MiLB. This varies by stadium. I know Bradenton is that way. I think there are a few in AZ like that but I have not been out there so I am not as familiar.

All minor leaguers are supposed to attend ST, yes. However, in past years there have been some guys from the Caribbean who were not able to get a work visa in time to make it. But if it's a major name minor leaguer they should be in camp.
    Owner of 244 unique Baseball HOFer Autographs

Collecting signed sets: 14, 15, 16, 18, 19 Topps Heritage Minors

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @musclebeech See Musclebeech's Items on eBay Instagram:
    Member is PayPal Verified

As a regular attendee of Cactus League Spring Training, yes, all minor league players attend. They have separate groups and training camps for the lower-level guys, but generally speaking they are all at the team complex. The lower-level guys, however, seem to report to AZ camp later than the higher-level guys by about 2 weeks or so.

If I were going to try a TTM for some of the lower-level guys, I would probably still send the cards to the complex address.