Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can anyone help me with 2017 Prizm First Off The Line

I just took a flier on this Tre'davious White lot of 4 Autograph cards off e-bay for $44 since it had other cards that I wanted for my PC anyways and I didn't have any of the four cards. The card I'm curious about is this bronze colored 2017 Prizm Tre'davious White that I think might be a First Off The Line Card. I'm not really sure what to look for in a first off the line card it isn't numbered or anything but looks like it has little stars in the shiny part on the front and no serial number on the back. Anyone have any ideas/knowledge on the FOTL. Sorry if these aren't the best pictures these are just what the seller posted. Hoping I got a steal on my lot of cards but either way happy with my purchase.

Last edited by bwheels13; 02-04-2019 at 03:48 PM.