Welcome to Sports Card Forum

The Ultimate for Everything Sports and Non-Sports Cards

•  » Are you interested in Sports and Non-Sports Cards
  •  » Looking for a tool to track your collections?
  •  » Need addresses to request for Autographs?
  •  » Want to know about Shows coming to your area?

...then you have come to the right place!

Sports Card Forum can do all of this and much more!!!

Register an account for FREE right now!

Or If you are already a Member, Please log in at the Top/Right of this page!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

While we're on the subject of Upper Deck products that are ripoffs -- those Upper Deck Tins are a ripoff as well.
    All Upper Deck products are a ripoff.

But what a profit, 4 base cards for $1.25! I will sell all my base cards right now 4 for $1.25.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Buying Marvel base and insert cards in bulk!
    100,000+ Marvel cards to trade!
    No Paypal. No eBay.

2. Check out Vault Card Club
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

They’re not UD releases guys. They’re repackaged cards from a third party.

Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 246 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Jesperi Kotkaniemi, Max Domi, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

SCF Rewards
    Country

All Upper Deck products are a ripoff.

But what a profit, 4 base cards for $1.25! I will sell all my base cards right now 4 for $1.25.
    I've had good luck with Blaster Boxes and Fat Packs..... I opened like maybe 20 boxes of Blasters and 20 fat packs of 16-17 series 1 and have pulled 5 Matthews YG's...

Those 4 card packs are certainly a ripoff tho.

SCF Rewards
    Country

They’re not UD releases guys. They’re repackaged cards from a third party.
    These cards come in Upper Deck packs and boxes, they're without question UD products.. The packs are identical to UD packs... They're not 3rd party, but I know about which 3rd party products you're talking about.. There are businesses that buy manufacturers overstock and package it up with other brands in a box and sell those boxes for like 20 bucks or whatever...

I'll buy a pack later, I have to go to dollar tree to get shipping supplies anyway and if they have these upper deck packs of any sport I will provide pictures of them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am not sure as I dont have the MT packs still but I think the packs actually say collect hard YGs found inside or some such thing. Will check at store later today and let you all know.

Check out my trade thread here: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I went into the Dollar store yesterday and the packs of 18/19 UD for $1.25 actually say in very small print that each pack contains 4 cards. On the front of the packs in normal size letters at the bottom it says COLLECT YGs. If anyone actually finds a YG in any of these packs post it here. Would be nice to know there are actually YGs in the packs.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I had to get some shipping supplies today so I stopped by Dollar Tree on my way home from work..

This is what the packs/boxes look like (they had no hockey so I grabbed some random pack)..

Last edited by Savard18; 02-12-2019 at 01:42 AM.

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I had to get some shipping supplies today so I stopped by Dollar Tree on my way home from work..

This is what the packs/boxes look like (they had no hockey so I grabbed some random pack)..

Get anything worthwhile in your packs?

DON

Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hahaha you're all trying to score big rookies from dollar store packs and you're calling the company cheap? The irony lol

As another poster mentioned about his son and wrestling cards, these would be a great way to introduce cards to kids if there weren't a whole bunch of adults going through them first.

I left the hobby because of all the money-hungry, trade-winning, scamming individuals, and clearly I'm not missing much.

My COMC Port: Hidden Content My prices are so low, you'll think I have brain damage!

SCF Rewards
    Country

There is a Dollar Tree right across the street from my house, I bought a few packs last winter and got nothing - nor did I expect anything but I gave them a shot anyway hoping I would pull at least a canvas or YG..........I don't believe those 4 card packs contain inserts, parallels or even YG's. As a matter of fact there is a video on youtube where a kid/teenager bought 50 packs and opened them all on camera and he got nothing but base cards - and crappy base cards at that..... Those 4 card packs are a total ripoff and my theory is that UD uses those 4 card packs to dump their excess base cards.

While we're on the subject of Upper Deck products that are ripoffs -- those Upper Deck Tins are a ripoff as well. They cost like $10 more than a blaster box, and all you get is a Winter Classic jumbo card and the tin itself.. I would take a blaster box (and the jumbo YG that comes with it) over a tin any day of the week.. My preference tho are Fat Packs er "Jumbo Packs" as we used to call them back in the day - those things are "hit factories".... Unfortunately due to where I live I don't have access to retail or hobby packs/boxes - nor have I locally been able to purchase any product beyond Upper Deck, MVP & Parkhurst..

Thank God for Dave & Adams Card World.. I would love to visit their outlet store in Buffalo (I think that's where it is) I hear it's the size of a Walmart - sounds like Heaven to me... I would love to walk in there one day with $5,000-10,000 in cash and drive away in a van stuffed with cards...

Sorry for getting off topic, lol.
    Tins contain 3 YGs, and blasters only contain 2. Since YGs are the most valuable part of retail, depending on pricing, tins can be better value than blasters.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast