Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

NON-SPORTS cards & items for baseball gu,auto's, and "vintage"

All of the cards that I have listed below are NON-SPORTS. I'm mainly looking to trade them for gu and auto's to add to my ORIOLES and NATIONALS PC. Also, "vintage" ORIOLES (1954-1975) to add to my PC. Other baseball gu,auto's, and "vintage" (mainly of stars and HOFer's) will be considered. If buying, make a reasonable offer (include shipping in the offer).

So, with all of that said, here are my NON-SPORT cards that I have available -------- --------AS OF 01/09/20:

1992 TOPPS STADIUM CLUB Batman Returns set of cards 1-100 (value = $12) - GONE

1998-99 CRAFTSMAN Bob Vila WILD CARD - there are five different ones, all are % off cards "your next purchase...", 4 are "10% off" and one "20% off", three have small upper left corner dings (will need to work out a value on these)

Now that you have checked my NON-SPORT thread, let's work out a trade and/or deal
    THANKS for checking this thread.
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 01-09-2021 at 03:41 PM. Reason: UPDATING

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt for today -------------- Anyone interested ? ------------ Any offer(s) ?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Let's work out a trade and/or deal. ------------ Now, what do you want and what do you have that would interest me ? ------------- THANKS for checking this thread. -------------- Have a good day.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt -------------- Anyone interested ? ------------- Any offer(s) ?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone interested in any today ?

SCF Rewards
    Country

A good variety of "NON-SPORTS" are available, and listed on POST #1. Check it out. Then, let's work out a trade and/or deal.

SCF Rewards
    Country

One more time back ttt ---------------- Anyone interested in any ? ------------- Any offer(s) ? --------- THANKS for checking this thread.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt ---------------- Let's work out a trade and/or deal. ------------- Have a good day.

SCF Rewards
    Country

One more time ttt ------------- A good variety of NON-SPORTS are posted on POST #1. ---------- Check it out. --------------- Then, let's work out a trade and/or deal. ---------------- THANKS for checking this thread.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt for today ---------------- Anyone interested in any ? ---------------- Any offer(s) ? ---------------- Have a good day.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast