Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please Note - Savard18 will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

2017-18 ITG - Game Used - Gretzky/Lemieux "Dynamic Duos" GU Duel Jersey #'ed 32/35 FT: What you Got?

Looking to trade this bad boy.... ITG Game Used: Gretzky & Lemieux "Dynamic Duos" Game Used jersey serial #'ed 32/35..

I'm looking to trade, and I'm open to any and all offers.. If this is a card you would like to add to your collection send me an offer. I'm looking for cards I can add to my PC.. Looking for Blackhawks; DeBrincat, D. Strome, Delia, Erik Gustafsson (not the Flyer), Boqvist, Jokiharju, Kane, Toews, Keith etc and/or pretty much anything pre-1990... Be it a stack of 1979-80 OPC or an assortment of 80's Oilers or the Hawks I mentioned - I would be open... I'm pretty flexible - If I don't have it I'm interested.

Would love anything from the 50's, 60's 70's or 80's tho.... I'm really looking to add to my personal collection and build sets.. I'm looking for any and all commons and stars from those eras, and I will take beat up cards too if they're pre-1980.

Oh and don't worry about that mark on the back, that is just a scratch on the top loader.

Thanks for looking at this Dynamo Card (no pun intended of course).

- Nick

SCF Rewards
    Country

your Inbox is full..

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks, I just made space..

My inbox gets full so easily, lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Have these:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/141613...57674209123474

I also have a 16/17 Black Diamond, Signature Rookie Materials #SRJ-DS Strome (Maroon Swatch) 22/99

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (75) Hobby Insider
    Country

I woulde trade some Hawks and Chicago Football items.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks, I just made space..

My inbox gets full so easily, lol.

Its most likely because you dont delete your "Sent" messages. Those count towards inbox storage as well
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content