Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Jake Muzzin PC

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sausagesforhostages's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale My traders on Flickr

My Jake Muzzin PC

Was going through my cards one day and noticed I had a lot of Jake Muzzin cards. Being that I live in his hometown and have had the opportunity to meet him (went to his buck and doe a few years back). He's a great guy and a great player so I decided to try and collect as many of his cards as I can. I'm also a die hard Leafs fan so his being signed recently was great news.

So here goes...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sausagesforhostages's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale My traders on Flickr

Was going through my cards one day and noticed I had a lot of Jake Muzzin cards. Being that I live in his hometown and have had the opportunity to meet him (went to his buck and doe a few years back). He's a great guy and a great player so I decided to try and collect as many of his cards as I can. I'm also a die hard Leafs fan so his being signed recently was great news.

So here goes...

There are going to be a lot of photos. IMG_20190210_143053.jpgIMG_20190210_142920.jpgIMG_20190210_143148.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country

More from his rookie year.
    Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Country

More from his rookie year.

The National Treasures is the Eights Auto and is numbered out of /5.IMG_20190210_143951.jpgIMG_20190210_144019.jpgIMG_20190210_144043.jpgIMG_20190210_144226.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country

One of the first materials cards I managed to get was the net cord.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've also tried to collect as many parallels as I could trying to finish rainbows and what not.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've almost completed the Game Used Rainbow. I have the /6 base card on the way and I'm only missing the signed 6/6 version.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's been an adventure trying to collect some of his higher end cards such as from The Cup. Just recently got my hands on my only ever 1/1 Shield.

SCF Rewards
    Country

My apologies for some of the photos being the wrong way. When I try to edit them before uploading they just won't upload anymore.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've managed to get some 1/1 plates along the way as well.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast