Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: TTM Baseballs

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates Toledo Rockets
    See bigbenjobu's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders

TTM Baseballs

Hello everyone,
    I was really hoping to get some tips and information on sending baseballs TTM. I have sent a ton of cards and photos, but would really like to send some baseballs out to Hall of Famers. So I have the following questions:

-What do you send them in? Multiple bubble mailers?
    -How do you get postage on the return item without a postage meter? The post office won't do this. Just an equivalent amount of stamps?

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

I use a baggie, peanuts, and a 4x4 box. Never seem to have any problems include enough return postage in the box for the return

SCF Rewards
    Country

@camsue So just going off of this, is the 4 x 4 box the original shipper? Or the return item? Enough postage as in loose money or stamps on the return item?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I use bubble mailers.I put the ball in a baggie,take the package to the post office and have them
    weigh the return bubble mailer with the ball inside so I'm sure I have the right amount of postage.I have never had a problem.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

@camsue So just going off of this, is the 4 x 4 box the original shipper? Or the return item? Enough postage as in loose money or stamps on the return item?

I always put a return sticker in the box with enough postage to get it back inside as well, the only one I never got back this way was Carlton Fisk recent successes are Chris Davis , Jonathan Schoop, Chance Sisco, Andre Dawson

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jimmyz86's Items on eBay

SASE will be a 9x12 bubble mailer with eight forever stamps. This is just a bit more than what you'll need to get it back.

Send that inside one size larger bubble mailer (I think it's 11x16) with your usual letter and a ball point pen if you'd like. Done this plenty of times and it's always worked.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for all the information guys! I appreciate the help @OC22 @camsue @39special

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See patonyfan's Items on eBay

i use bubble mailers, i either take them to the post office and have the return mailer weighed or i will just put stamps on the return mailer myself. I am always stocked up on $1 stamps and a variety of other denominations