Welcome to Sports Card Forum

The Ultimate for Everything Sports and Non-Sports Cards

•  » Are you interested in Sports and Non-Sports Cards
  •  » Looking for a tool to track your collections?
  •  » Need addresses to request for Autographs?
  •  » Want to know about Shows coming to your area?

...then you have come to the right place!

Sports Card Forum can do all of this and much more!!!

Register an account for FREE right now!

Or If you are already a Member, Please log in at the Top/Right of this page!

Thread: Guidance

Please Note - ROGERS22 will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

Guidance

Hi again,

Kane here from Aus, hope this forum is appropriate, didn't have permission for some others. Finally getting around to posting. I'm hoping someone may be able to head me in the right direction on uncovering more information on my little piece I have here. My avenues atm will be to go to the mint when I have a chance to chat with them about it first but was wondering if anyone else would know anything about what I'm posting.

Long story short:

Father worked at a silver mint in Aus for a time and a trading card company asked them to make a master for the winning team of the super bowl 27. From my understanding 3 were made and my dad who helped make it got one of the masters. Because the odds were in huge favour for a certain team, that was the master that was made. But the underdogs won and so i think they either halted production at some point of those cards or didn't finish the final stages of it to get to mass production to begin with.

What are your thoughts on this? Should I get in insured? Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Kind regards, Kane.20190216_111903.jpeg20190216_111923.jpeg

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

A neat story and from many other instances people that helped create cards or items for the hobby isually get to keep a keepsake. So, definitely a cool keepsake for you madeby your dad. As for insurance I would not worry about it unless you think there a chance it might be stolen. I have a general rider to eplace a certain amount but not for the whole collection. Sorry, I could not help with information regarding the mint.

Don

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!