Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Raiders Miami (FL) Hurricanes
    See Zuback's Items on eBay

Looking for card shops that can help me with my wants.

I am looking for a card shop(s) that can help me with some of my older wants.

Do any of you know of any stores that have a large volume of singles that go back 10 years ago. Mostly looking for OPC SSP's and hard to find Upper Deck Update. Wayne's in Edmonton, has helped me out a lot. Now I am getting down to those one's that are out there, just not on eBay.

I have gone on a couple of other sites and including this one for help also.

Looking for shops in Canada.

Thanks.

Tony

SCF Rewards
    Country

Check out comc!
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Raiders Miami (FL) Hurricanes
    See Zuback's Items on eBay

I have seen comc. They are out of the US.
    Their prices are unrealistically expensive.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Unfortunately not very many shops keep old cards around anymore due to space and demand, which is why the few that do will for the most part charge you full BV. I face the same challenge and I find it easier to find the cards I am looking for at shows or by searching trader lists on here. If you are ever in Ottawa you should stop by the monthly show and check out the bargain boxes that include old OPC parallels that a dealer named Serge has. I know of no equal, not even the Expos.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I second this. COMC is the best when it comes to finding a lot of needs for a collection. Sellers just send in a bunch of stuff for COMC to list, so you'll usually find a bunch of older cards that may have been forgotten about and/or some sellers on eBay can't be bothered to list them up periodlically. It's usually pretty good when it comes to pricing I've found. You'll always get those sellers who ask for the moon, but I've found some nice deals on there and the all-in-one packing/shipping process for all of your cards is amazing.
    Last edited by creasecollector; 02-17-2019 at 08:42 PM.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kdmm0's Items on eBay

I have been looking at comc for 2017/18 OpC rainbows and ever card is over book value. Doesn't seem very good to me. Well that is my opinion anyways.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Detroit Tigers Detroit Lions
    See opulent_jupiter's Items on eBay

Try Helou's in Windsor, ON.

I Have pretty much an extra set of every OPC set going back to 1978. Do you have a complete want list? I may be able to help.
    Click Here for my Complete Inventory: Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content