Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Oklahoma Sooners Washington State Cougars

Anybody graphing the AAF?

Has anybody sent anything off to any AAF players yet or given though to sending to AAF players? There are a couple of players with local ties I’d like to get an autograph from but don’t know if they are allowing autograph requests. I haven’t seen anything on any teams website saying they won’t honor autograph requests. Surely with the league and teams wanting to establish a fan base they would be happy to allow players to sign. I think i am going to try it but was curious if anybody had already sent off to an AAF player yet.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I sent a few off last week. Aaron Murray and several other UGA players. I’m also gonna send Trent Richardson a photo too. Maybe Spurrier too.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

I’ve sent a 7, got a few more to go out. Two successes so far, Ja’Quon Gardner from the Fleet and Lawrence Pittman from the Legends.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Which addresses did you use and how long did it take to get a reply?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got one back from Younghoe Koo yesterday of the Atlanta Legends.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

Jesse-

Sorry I didn't respond eariler... but it probably wouldn't have mattered.

I sent c/o their contact address off AAF website.

Sent out a total of 15. Three successes. In addition to the two above, I received Garrett Gilbert back, too.

I did get four or five back RTS'd... but I had sent them that last week they were active.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Oklahoma Sooners Washington State Cougars

I never got around to sending any out before the AAF folded. Too bad I guess but maybe it saves me some money.