Welcome to Sports Card Forum

The Ultimate for Everything Sports and Non-Sports Cards

•  » Are you interested in Sports and Non-Sports Cards
  •  » Looking for a tool to track your collections?
  •  » Need addresses to request for Autographs?
  •  » Want to know about Shows coming to your area?

...then you have come to the right place!

Sports Card Forum can do all of this and much more!!!

Register an account for FREE right now!

Or If you are already a Member, Please log in at the Top/Right of this page!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Please Note - gmessick2 will ship to the following countries: US and Canada Only

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys Texas Rangers Oklahoma City Thunder
    See gmessick3's Items on eBay

Wttf: 2012 topps mantle inserts+++

I am looking to trade for some 2012 Mickey Mantle inserts, s/n'd, parallels, GU'd. I just recently started collecting Mantle so I need many of his cards. LMK what you have of 2012 Topps or any other year. Check my tradelist links below to see if you can use anything. If you don't find anything, LMK what you are looking for, I have many other cards to trade. I prefer to trade vintage for vintage. Thanks

https://www.sportscardforum.com/show...9256-Tradelist

https://www.sportscardforum.com/show...019-topps-1-ft

https://www.sportscardforum.com/show...lery-For-Trade

https://www.sportscardforum.com/show...ated-Tradelist

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by gmessick2; 02-25-2019 at 02:00 AM.
    I collect Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams cards I do not have. I might trade for Johnny Bench. Advise me if you are out of country before making a trade.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Blaster Palooza

SCF Rewards
    Country

Have these Mantle inserts. LMK if interested.
    David

2006 Topps Mantle Home Run #MHR15
    2012 Topps Mantle insert #MBC1 Retail refractor
    2012 Topps Gold Standard #GS-24
    2012 Topps Golden Greats #GG-32

SCF Rewards
    Country

Have these Mantle inserts. LMK if interested.
    David

2006 Topps Mantle Home Run #MHR15
    2012 Topps Mantle insert #MBC1 Retail refractor
    2012 Topps Gold Standard #GS-24
    2012 Topps Golden Greats #GG-32

David, thanks for the response. I just traded yesterday for the 2012 Retail Refractor but I can use the 2012 Golden Greats #32 and Gold Standard #24. LMK what you need for those two cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

How about

2018 Topps
    '83 all star #73 Carter
    Legend in the making #16 Degrom

2018 Optic Orange #112 Degrom

2018 Diamond Kings blue framed #116 Rosario

LMK
    David

PS - There are 3 refractors. MBC1, MBC2, MBC3

David, thanks for the response. I just traded yesterday for the 2012 Retail Refractor but I can use the 2012 Golden Greats #32 and Gold Standard #24. LMK what you need for those two cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

How about

2018 Topps
    '83 all star #73 Carter
    Legend in the making #16 Degrom

2018 Optic Orange #112 Degrom

2018 Diamond Kings blue framed #116 Rosario

LMK
    David

PS - There are 3 refractors. MBC1, MBC2, MBC3

David, the Optic Orange Refractor DeGrom should have been listed as Bronze, $1 cheaper. The Rosario blue framed should have been a grey framed, $2 less. I also have this card which was not listed, 2018 Optic Shock RC #37 Rosario, $1.25. PLMK what I can include to make up for the mistakes. Gene PS-I have trouble with colors.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Could you add the #37 Rosario and the 2018 Topps Chrome Rosario Sepia and we make the trade? Post if good and thanks. David

David, the Optic Orange Refractor DeGrom should have been listed as Bronze, $1 cheaper. The Rosario blue framed should have been a grey framed, $2 less. I also have this card which was not listed, 2018 Optic Shock RC #37 Rosario, $1.25. PLMK what I can include to make up for the mistakes. Gene PS-I have trouble with colors.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Could you add the #37 Rosario and the 2018 Topps Chrome Rosario Sepia and we make the trade? Post if good and thanks. David

David, I am sorry, but it has been five days since I heard from you and I didn't think you were still interested in making a trade so I traded yesterday for both cards. Hopefully we can make a trade in the future. Gene

SCF Rewards
    Country

That OK. Work kept me from looking at your reply in time.
    David

SCF Rewards
    Country

That OK. Work kept me from looking at your reply in time.
    David

David, looking at the number of the Golden Greats you have and the one I traded for, they are different. If you want to make a PWE trade just for the 2012 Golden Greats, BV$4, I will do that trade. Choose $4 from the Mets you mentioned earlier and you can either post the trade or let me do it. Gene

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you need any of these?

1989 Bowman Reprint Inserts #5 Mickey Mantle 51 Near Mint/Mint+ Buy Pricing 1 Add to Trade
    2006 Topps #7 Mickey Mantle Near Mint/Mint+ Buy Pricing 1 Add to Trade
    2006 Topps Chrome #7 Mickey Mantle Near Mint/Mint Buy Pricing 1 Add to Trade
    2006 Topps Chrome Mantle Home Run History #MHR360 Mickey Mantle Near Mint/Mint+ Buy Pricing 1 Add to Trade
    2006 Topps Chrome Mantle Home Run History #MHRC400 Mickey Mantle Near Mint/Mint+ Buy Pricing 1 Add to Trade
    2006 Topps Chrome Mantle Home Run History #MHRC510 Mickey Mantle Near Mint/Mint+ Buy Pricing 1 Add to Trade
    2006 Topps Mantle Home Run History #509 Mickey Mantle Near Mint/Mint+ Buy Pricing 1 Add to Trade
    2006 Topps Mantle Home Run History #510 Mickey Mantle Near Mint/Mint+ Buy Pricing 1 Add to Trade
    2006 Topps Mantle Home Run History #511 Mickey Mantle Near Mint/Mint+ Buy Pricing 1 Add to Trade
    2007 Bowman Heritage #7 Mickey Mantle Near Mint/Mint+ Buy Pricing 1 Add to Trade
    2007 Topps Chrome Mickey Mantle Story #MMS19 Mickey Mantle Near Mint/Mint+ Buy Pricing 1 Add to Trade
    2007 Topps Chrome Mickey Mantle Story #MMS30 Mickey Mantle Near Mint/Mint+ Buy Pricing 1 Add to Trade
    2007 Topps Chrome Mickey Mantle Story #MMS49 Mickey Mantle Near Mint/Mint+ Buy Pricing 1 Add to Trade
    2007 Topps Chrome Mickey Mantle Story #MMS51 Mickey Mantle Near Mint/Mint+ Buy Pricing 1 Add to Trade
    2007 Topps Chrome Mickey Mantle Story #MMS52 Mickey Mantle Near Mint/Mint+ Buy Pricing 1 Add to Trade
    2007 Topps Mickey Mantle Story #MMS2 Mickey Mantle Near Mint/Mint+ Buy Pricing 1 Add to Trade
    2007 Topps Mickey Mantle Story #MMS16 Mickey Mantle Near Mint/Mint+ Buy Pricing 1 Add to Trade
    2007 Topps Mickey Mantle Story #MMS33 Mickey Mantle Near Mint/Mint+ Buy Pricing 1 Add to Trade
    2007 Topps Mickey Mantle Story #MM48 Mickey Mantle/Released in 2008 Topps Near Mint/Mint+ Buy Pricing 1 Add to Trade
    2007 Topps Wal-Mart #WM7 Mickey Mantle 51T Near Mint/Mint Buy Pricing 1 Add to Trade
    2008 Topps Dick Perez #WMDP7 Mickey Mantle Near Mint/Mint+ Buy Pricing 1 Add to Trade
    2009 Topps #7 Mickey Mantle Near Mint/Mint+ Buy Pricing 2 Add to Trade
    2009 Topps Allen and Ginter #136 Mickey Mantle Near Mint/Mint+ Buy Pricing 1 Add to Trade
    2009 Topps Heritage Baseball Flashbacks #BF9 Mickey Mantle Near Mint/Mint+ Buy Pricing 1 Add to Trade
    2010 Topps #7 Mickey Mantle Near Mint/Mint+ Buy Pricing 1 Add to Trade
    2012 Topps #7A Mickey Mantle Near Mint/Mint+ Buy Pricing 2 Add to Trade
    2012 Topps Golden Greats #GG32 Mickey Mantle Near Mint/Mint+ Buy Pricing 1 Add to Trade
    2012 Topps Golden Greats #GG35 Mickey Mantle

Let me know. Thanks.

Always looking for baseball HOF autos and Peyton Manning Autos/Rookies.

Top 5 Most Wanted:
    1. Willie Mays certified autograph (prefer on card)
    2. Babe Ruth game used card (prefer jersey)
    3. Satchel Paige game used card (prefer jersey)
    4. Bo Jackson Royals autograph (prefer on card)
    5. Dan Marino autograph (prefer on card)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast