Welcome to Sports Card Forum

The Ultimate for Everything Sports and Non-Sports Cards

•  » Are you interested in Sports and Non-Sports Cards
  •  » Looking for a tool to track your collections?
  •  » Need addresses to request for Autographs?
  •  » Want to know about Shows coming to your area?

...then you have come to the right place!

Sports Card Forum can do all of this and much more!!!

Register an account for FREE right now!

Or If you are already a Member, Please log in at the Top/Right of this page!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Pirates Miami Dolphins Notre Dame Fighting Irish
    See bejanidl_0's Items on eBay

Huge moving/liquidation .02 SALE!!!!!

Hello,

I am moving and downsizing quite a bit so I am looking to get rid of the majority of my collection (Although trading for Pirates and Yankees is always an option.

I will be selling team lots (most of which are right around the 500 card mark) for .02 cents per card!!! This means you will be getting a 500 card lot for $10 plus the shipping cost (I may cover part of the shipping too just to move these cards quickly.

These team lots are NOT all 90s base and trash... in fact I have pulled every 90s trash card from these sets besides big name players (Ripken, Puckett etc) The majority of these cards are from 2010-2018

These huge team lots will include (most will some may be missing one or two of the following items):

Base
    Inserts
    Die Cuts
    Chrome
    Foil
    Name Variations
    Error cards
    Short Prints
    Rookies
    Stars
    AND MORE

IF willing to trade I will trade team lot for team lot as long as we are talking the same type of cards. The cards In my lots will be 2000-2018 with a few 90s cards throughout. I do not want to trade 500 current Phillies for 500 junk era Pirates.

Really only looking to trade for Pirates however Yankee team lots will also be considered.

I anticipate these lots to go fast since you are getting 500 cards of your favorite team for $10 plus shipping

Thank You.
    Bucco Ben

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I collect:
    Pirates (Especially Josh Bell and Gregory Polanco)
    Yankees (Mussina/Posada etc, Era, nothing current)
    David Ortiz | Ichiro Suzuki | Vladimir Guerrero | Ivan Rodriguez Alex Rodriguez

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles

SCF Rewards
    Country

REd’s, Indians, and Dodgers pending sale

SCF Rewards
    Country

Reds, Dodgers, Indians, Cardinals, Giants, and Angels are SOLD

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi Ben!

I just posted this tonight, do you think you might have a box full that would apply:

WTTF: Kolten Wong and all modern-day all-stars

Hi all!

Thought I'd see if there are any interested in trading away Kolten Wong or modern-day all-star cards for various 1984-1991 stuff that's been sitting in my closets. Not much value, but maybe you're interested in completing some sets, or just helping out spreading the love of the game to some young kids.

I've recently just started here working on completing some early/mid-70s sets I had sitting in storage and will continue. That's about all I'm interested in for my personal collecting. I coach youth baseball ages 5-14 here in Hawaii and have been giving the kids the few modern cards I have, here and there. There is only one card shop remaining in town and with no pro team in town, interest in baseball cards is rather minimal and supply is not plentiful. But the kids I coach love them. So I'm looking for high volume, low value Hawaii stars and recognizable all-stars I can give away freely. I've given away all the Shane Victorinos, Sid Fernandezes, Kurt Suzukis, Kolten Wongs, and Ichiros I've come across, in addition to all-stars. Kolten Wong is the most relatable for the youngsters, modern and small in body build, so has become the overall favorite and first choice. Then come Ohtani and all-stars, with a few interested in Kurt Suzuki, Kirby Yates, Kila Kaahue, Kean Wong...(mainly because the parents of the kids remember them from local schools). I really don't want anything a true collector might want to hold on to, as I don't want any of the kids to be jealous of what the others get and want to have them trade freely.

I have storage boxes of 84-91Donruss/Topps/Fleer/Leaf/Score/UpperDeck, and 90-91 basketball/football. I also have leftover 73,74,75,76Topps I can trade if you're interested. All stuff the young kids don't want. Although I will probably pull a few HOF's as I pull some boxes out, for the older boys who have actually heard of some of these 80's/90's old timers! Please let me know if you can help out.

Mahalo,

Al

Hello,

I am moving and downsizing quite a bit so I am looking to get rid of the majority of my collection (Although trading for Pirates and Yankees is always an option.

I will be selling team lots (most of which are right around the 500 card mark) for .02 cents per card!!! This means you will be getting a 500 card lot for $10 plus the shipping cost (I may cover part of the shipping too just to move these cards quickly.

These team lots are NOT all 90s base and trash... in fact I have pulled every 90s trash card from these sets besides big name players (Ripken, Puckett etc) The majority of these cards are from 2010-2018

These huge team lots will include (most will some may be missing one or two of the following items):

Base
    Inserts
    Die Cuts
    Chrome
    Foil
    Name Variations
    Error cards
    Short Prints
    Rookies
    Stars
    AND MORE

IF willing to trade I will trade team lot for team lot as long as we are talking the same type of cards. The cards In my lots will be 2000-2018 with a few 90s cards throughout. I do not want to trade 500 current Phillies for 500 junk era Pirates.

Really only looking to trade for Pirates however Yankee team lots will also be considered.

I anticipate these lots to go fast since you are getting 500 cards of your favorite team for $10 plus shipping

Thank You.
    Bucco Ben

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you still have a Twins lot available?