Welcome to Sports Card Forum

The Ultimate for Everything Sports and Non-Sports Cards

•  » Are you interested in Sports and Non-Sports Cards
  •  » Looking for a tool to track your collections?
  •  » Need addresses to request for Autographs?
  •  » Want to know about Shows coming to your area?

...then you have come to the right place!

Sports Card Forum can do all of this and much more!!!

Register an account for FREE right now!

Or If you are already a Member, Please log in at the Top/Right of this page!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Thunder/Jazz double OT thriller!

That was definitely the best all-around game of pure no nonsense basketball I've seen all season -- high level of both offensive and defensive skill exhibited by both teams. That high arc floater game winner by George was the icing on the cake. Amazed they pulled it out even after Russ fouled out in the first OT. Brilliant performances by the duo.

Who else got to enjoy this one?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Trade List and Want List: Hidden Content
    Personal Collection 50 Favorite Card Showcase (Updated 03/22/19): Hidden Content

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shockwiresports's Items on eBay

I followed the game and agree that it was an awesome game!

OKC is coming together at the right time of the year. I’m a Jazz fan and like their core players but they can’t seem to move into the top 4 of the West.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See joebobjingo's Items on eBay

I missed the game, but PG is something else. From what he came back from to where he is now? He's arguably a better player now which is insane considering the nature of his injury. And remember he wasn't a great offensive player coming into the league. One of the best stories in the NBA no doubt.

I love that OKC club. Adams is ridiculously underrated, and would be a 20/10 guy if not for playing next to two superstars. He's so relevant without the basketball, where I could see him wearing down an opposing big over a 7 game series to make that pivotal difference. They still have question marks with Noel and Roberson, but I'm rooting for them in the West. I like their chances.

Not sure that Denver has that 'it' guy, and I don't think Portland is a real player. CJM is really good, but Dame has to do all the heavy lifting for them to make any noise. The Rockets are a lot more attractive now with Capela back. We'll see how motivated Harden is to close it out, and if Chris Paul can ever come to work everyday. If it comes together for them I like them better than Denver and Portland in the West.

- Baseball Trade List Hidden Content
    - Basketball Trade List
    Hidden Content
    - Set/Player Wants
    Hidden Content