Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

National Hockey Card Day!

A great and enjoyable FUN day for collectors today. Make sure to get out to your LCS and show them some love.

If any of your shops are running special promos
    and contests make sure to share, especially if you win!

I know my dudes at Players Choice are doing a scavenger hunt with some really cool prizes including a chance to win spots to attend the NHL Entry Draft in Vancouver this summer, along with some other really sweet prizes.

And of course if you hit any Easter eggs in your packs be sure to show them off!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Ryanmc5's Items on eBay

My LCS had 0 tax going. Grabbed a tin of s2 and a hobby of S2 got a pettersson rookie materials, hart yg, 2 canvas programs of excellences and a portrait /25 of reese. spgu was a bust but overall a good day