Welcome to Sports Card Forum

The Ultimate for Everything Sports and Non-Sports Cards

•  » Are you interested in Sports and Non-Sports Cards
  •  » Looking for a tool to track your collections?
  •  » Need addresses to request for Autographs?
  •  » Want to know about Shows coming to your area?

...then you have come to the right place!

Sports Card Forum can do all of this and much more!!!

Register an account for FREE right now!

Or If you are already a Member, Please log in at the Top/Right of this page!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

New member from western Illinois

My name is Tony, and while this is my first post to this site, I've been trading online through the Bench since 2005.

I set up at a couple of Quad Cities shows each year, and use my trading to add to my personal collection of Chicago Cubs items or to build inventory of Cubs, Bears, Bulls and Blackhawks for the shows.

I'll be posting soon and look forward to expanding my trading universe through this website.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

2. Check out Vault Card Club

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics
    See jonsdoe1432's Items on eBay

Hello and welcome

COLLECTING
    Nascar,Cleveland Browns

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

Welcome and good luck

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale My traders on Flickr

Welcome to SCF Tony and check out the site!

Football: Emmitt Smith, Leighton Vander Esch, 2006 SP Paul McQuistan, Jay Ajayi and Michael Gallup!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor, NCIS
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Miguel Andujar, Gleyber Torres, Graig Nettles, Harmon Killebrew and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Tony,
    Nothing better than setting up at a show to build up the pc and pick up inventory for other shows. Also, a great place to pick up some good deals when your sitting on the other side of the table as the deals are so much better lol.

p.s. What is the size of the Quad Cities show?
    @tonykozelichki

Don

Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

SCF Rewards
    Country

We usually have 20-25 tables. Pretty consistent group of guys, but our last show saw 3-4 different dealers and the same number of longtime dealers not in attendance. There are only two shows each year in the area, this one and another held by the same group in November. I usually get several repeat customers, so I'm always trying to replenish my wares.

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

We usually have 20-25 tables. Pretty consistent group of guys, but our last show saw 3-4 different dealers and the same number of longtime dealers not in attendance. There are only two shows each year in the area, this one and another held by the same group in November. I usually get several repeat customers, so I'm always trying to replenish my wares.

Thanks for sharing. I would hate to have to wait 6 months for my next show lol. Of course that allows a lot of time to great some new inventory.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, six months is awhile between shows, but there really isn't much of a choice. There are a few shows around Des Moines (three-plus hour drive for me) and Dubuque (two plus hours). Only one show a year in Peoria and it's the same day as the November Quad Cities show. The few mall shows are usually pretty lame, especially with most malls drawing fewer and fewer customers in general. I still attend the two major Chicago shows in November and March, and will get to the National in late July. However, even the third show in Chicago last June put on by Fanatics was very small and one of the worst shows I've ever attended. I've been told by dealers and attendees that the weekend warrior shows around Chicago are no better than what we have in the Quad Cities

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yeah, six months is awhile between shows, but there really isn't much of a choice. There are a few shows around Des Moines (three-plus hour drive for me) and Dubuque (two plus hours). Only one show a year in Peoria and it's the same day as the November Quad Cities show. The few mall shows are usually pretty lame, especially with most malls drawing fewer and fewer customers in general. I still attend the two major Chicago shows in November and March, and will get to the National in late July. However, even the third show in Chicago last June put on by Fanatics was very small and one of the worst shows I've ever attended. I've been told by dealers and attendees that the weekend warrior shows around Chicago are no better than what we have in the Quad Cities

Totally, understand and I guess it just a sad state of the hobby when you cannot get more shows like in the past.

See ya in Chicago for the Nationals.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

The card companies better find a way to 1. Lower Prices and put out a quality product but 2. and most importantly - GET THE YOUNGER CROWD INTO COLLECTING CARDS AND NOT PLAYING FORTNITE.

Welcome to the site

Working towards Cowboys Super Collector (lol) PSA Graded Dallas Cowboys over 600 700 800+ Many the only PSA 10 in the Registry!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast