Welcome to Sports Card Forum

The Ultimate for Everything Sports and Non-Sports Cards

•  » Are you interested in Sports and Non-Sports Cards
  •  » Looking for a tool to track your collections?
  •  » Need addresses to request for Autographs?
  •  » Want to know about Shows coming to your area?

...then you have come to the right place!

Sports Card Forum can do all of this and much more!!!

Register an account for FREE right now!

Or If you are already a Member, Please log in at the Top/Right of this page!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post CFL bans Johnny Manziel for unspecified reasons

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Alouettes.html

Johnny Manziel was released Wednesday by the Montreal Alouettes, and the Canadian Football League said it will not allow any other team to sign the former Heisman Trophy-winning quarterback.

The Alouettes and the CFL did not give a specific reason for Manziel's release, with Montreal general manager Kavis Reed saying in a statement that Manziel violated conditions of his contract.

'We are disappointed by this turn of events. Johnny was provided a great deal of support by our organization, in collaboration with the CFL, but he has been unable to abide by the terms of his agreement. We worked with the league and presented alternatives to Johnny, who was unwilling to proceed,' Reed said in the statement.

The Alouettes acquired Manziel in 2018 from the Hamilton Tiger-Cats. He threw for 1,290 yards with five touchdowns and seven interceptions in eight games after previously battling drug and alcohol issues in two NFL seasons, and being accused of domestic assault by a former girlfriend.

Manziel, 26, responded to the Alouette's decision on Twitter: 'I want to thank Coach Sherman, my teammates, and the CFL fans. My time there reestablished my love for the game of football and the work that goes into it. I look forward to exploring new options within the United States.'

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Chicago Bears Atlanta Braves San Antonio Spurs
    See brandon15marshall's Items on eBay

The local San Antonio news reported last night that he will possible suit up for the San Antonio Commanders AAF. That would be a good move for him since its basically NFL style play. I have hopes that he gets his life in order and makes it successfully back to the NFL. He was a lights out player in college.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Super Collecting Greg Salas, Mike Davis. Collecting Ricky Williams, Roy Williams WR, Mike Alstott, Vince Young (UT) (GU, patches, & autos only), 1999-2009 Elite UT Longhorns base, S/N and autos, Chicago Bears, and UT Longhorns.
    Hidden Content