Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Please Note - Cpia will ship to the following countries: US Only

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (22)
    Country

Rodney,How about this?
    MARK TRUMBO 2013 Topps Tribute Auto/Autograph #62/99 #MTR
    2014 Panini Elite Extra Edition #65 Jakson Reetz Washington Nationals Auto 137/599
    IAN DESMOND 2010 Topps Chrome Rookie AUTO #205 RC Nationals 2x
    2014 Bowman Retail Prospect Autographs #PA-MT Michael Taylor Auto
    2018 Topps Chrome Rookie Auto Tanner Scott #RA-TSC ORIOLES
    ADAM JONES 2016 Topps Update 500 HR Futures Club Medallions Gold #48/50
    2017 Topps Holiday Adam Jones Jersey #R-AJO - Baltimore Orioles
    for
    2011 TOPPS PRO DEBUT #196 Bryce Harper graded 9 MINT by Beckett Grading Services
    2012 BOWMAN CHROME Prospects BCP10 Bryce Harper graded NM-MT 8 by Professional Sports Authenticator (PSA)
    or lmk what you think for 1st Harper
    Thanks chris

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Chris, thanks for the quick reply and offer. I already have the '10 T C Desmond auto. So, do you have anything to replace the two Desmond's? Also, if the border on the '14 Taylor is blue, I have it (#ed /500). Is the Adam Jones just an insert or is it a manufactured item? I ask because I'm not interested in inserts. Hope we can work out a trade. Have a good afternoon, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (22)
    Country

Chris, thanks for the quick reply and offer. I already have the '10 T C Desmond auto. So, do you have anything to replace the two Desmond's? Also, if the border on the '14 Taylor is blue, I have it (#ed /500). Is the Adam Jones just an insert or is it a manufactured item? I ask because I'm not interested in inserts. Hope we can work out a trade. Have a good afternoon, Rodney

Rodney Can Replace The Desmonds with the Machados but would need the extra Ripken Fleer GMA 8.The Taylor is base Not Numbered#PA-MT. Adam Jones Jersey Says its a Relic....Lmk Chris
    Here is what it would be if you agree.
    Rodney,How about this?
    MARK TRUMBO 2013 Topps Tribute Auto/Autograph #62/99 #MTR
    2014 Panini Elite Extra Edition #65 Jakson Reetz Washington Nationals Auto 137/599
    MACHADO, MANNY 2016 Topps Allen & Ginter's Mini Framed Relics #AGR-MMA
    MACHADO, MANNY 2016 TOPPS TRIBUTE RELICS CARD #TR-MM JERSEY PATCH #D 114/199
    2014 Bowman Retail Prospect Autographs #PA-MT Michael Taylor Auto
    2018 Topps Chrome Rookie Auto Tanner Scott #RA-TSC ORIOLES
    ADAM JONES 2016 Topps Update 500 HR Futures Club Medallions Gold #48/50
    2017 Topps Holiday Adam Jones Jersey Relic #R-AJO - Baltimore Orioles
    for
    2011 TOPPS PRO DEBUT #196 Bryce Harper graded 9 MINT by Beckett Grading Services
    2012 BOWMAN CHROME Prospects BCP10 Bryce Harper graded NM-MT 8 by Professional Sports Authenticator (PSA)
    1982 FLEER #176 Cal Ripken, jr "RC" graded NM-MT 8 by GMAGrading.com (GMA)
    or lmk what you think for 1st Harper
    Thanks chris

SCF Rewards
    Country

Chris, thanks for another quick reply. In regard to the Adam Jones, I was asking about the "medallions" one (I saw that the other was a jersey). Also, the two Machado gu's replacing the two Desmond auto's, to me, doesn't bring the Ripken "RC" into the trade (they should be close to the same values, not enough for me to include the Ripken). I forgot to ask before, does the Trumbo have him pictured/identified as an Oriole? I'd only be interested in it if he is. Hope we can get a trade worked out. Have a good evening, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (22)
    Country

Chris, thanks for another quick reply. In regard to the Adam Jones, I was asking about the "medallions" one (I saw that the other was a jersey). Also, the two Machado gu's replacing the two Desmond auto's, to me, doesn't bring the Ripken "RC" into the trade (they should be close to the same values, not enough for me to include the Ripken). I forgot to ask before, does the Trumbo have him pictured/identified as an Oriole? I'd only be interested in it if he is. Hope we can get a trade worked out. Have a good evening, Rodney

Ok Thanks .I will pass.Have a great weekend. Chris

SCF Rewards
    Country

Chris, how about this: my 2011 TOPPS Debut Harper for your Machado Topps Tribute gu, M Taylor Bowman auto, and Scott Topps Chrome auto ? Have a good evening, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (22)
    Country

Chris, how about this: my 2011 TOPPS Debut Harper for your Machado Topps Tribute gu, M Taylor Bowman auto, and Scott Topps Chrome auto ? Have a good evening, Rodney

Ok! Can You Post?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Chris, it has been posted, please confirm. Thanks for the trade. Have a good weekend, Rodney

Anyone else interested in any of the remaining "graded" cards ?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See CatdaddysCards55's Items on eBay

Sorry Rodney. I've been insanely busy since my last reply. I will take the Harper for $14 shipped. If you can post and put your PayPal info in the trade.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See CatdaddysCards55's Items on eBay

Nvm. Bogus.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast