Welcome to Sports Card Forum

The Ultimate for Everything Sports and Non-Sports Cards

•  » Are you interested in Sports and Non-Sports Cards
  •  » Looking for a tool to track your collections?
  •  » Need addresses to request for Autographs?
  •  » Want to know about Shows coming to your area?

...then you have come to the right place!

Sports Card Forum can do all of this and much more!!!

Register an account for FREE right now!

Or If you are already a Member, Please log in at the Top/Right of this page!

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Teaser Gallery: Panini America Opens Boxes of 2018 Contenders Optic Football

Tomorrow in hobby shops and on group-break sites across North America, the industry’s Optic revolution continues in earnest with the release of Panini America’s 2018 Contenders Optic Football. The colorful, Optichrome-enhanced younger brother of the landmark Contenders Football franchise delivers the brand’s iconic Rookie Ticket Autographs but with a distinct Prizm polish. On average, each six-card hobby box (10 boxes per inner case, two inner cases per master case) will deliver two autographs (including one on-card), one parallel and one insert.

Tuesday’s Quality Control Gallery brought you a broad exploration of this year’s release. Today, we’re taking you card by card through a handful of early boxes for the must-see Teaser Gallery. Enjoy the break and stay tuned to The Knight’s Lance for continued coverage.

https://blog.paniniamerica.net/2019/...ptic-football/

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears Chicago Cubs Chicago Bulls
    See jplcom's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Tomorrow in hobby shops and on group-break sites across North America

Surely you mean for MOST of America, right? That's what you said on Tuesday.

the industry’s Optic revolution continues in earnest

The Optic revolution, where all brands are re-released with optichrome BS and shoved down our throats as something new and original. Remember when Topps tried to do Stadium Club Chrome in 1999? On top of 1999 Finest, Topps Chrome, and Bowman Chrome? Collector's were sick of that BS back then.

The colorful, Optichrome-enhanced

We get it, SO MANY COLORS! Enhanced with a silvery, chromatic printing process. I thought Prizm was supposed to be the flagship technicolor set. How much can Panini reprint with a glossy finish? I'm going to love trying to stack these cards as they curl into half-pipes.

Again with the younger brother nonsense. Get better analogies. ALSO stop ripping off your own writing! Let's have a look between Tuesday and today:

the Optichrome-enhanced younger brother of Contenders Football

The colorful, Optichrome-enhanced younger brother of the landmark Contenders Football

That's the SAME thing! Even Panini's writers are re-releasing the same blog posts now. BLOWS MY MIND!

landmark Contenders Football franchise

The Grand Canyon, the Lincoln Memorial, Contenders Football, Yellowstone National Park, the Liberty bell. All landmarks. NO ONE DENIES THIS!

delivers the brand’s iconic Rookie Ticket Autographs

Nay, fabled. Actually, near mystical. Wait, it's divine in fact! Did someone say saintly?

but with a distinct Prizm polish

Gussied up harlot. Have some self-respect, you are a Contender, not a prostitute.

Tuesday’s Quality Control Gallery brought you a broad exploration

Again ripping off your own shoddy writing:

Quality Control Gallery that follows, we offer a bold exploration

Have some respect for the craft of word-smithing!

I agree, it IS a musty gallery.

Enjoy the break and stay tuned to The Knight’s Lance for continued coverage.

Dear reader, this is no idle threat. Rest assured this will be regurgitated again and again until the heat death of the universe.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Army
    New England Patriots

i'm going to love trying to stack these cards as they curl into half-pipes.

priceless!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Current PC: Tom Brady / James White / Patriots RC's
    Also trying to complete the 2017 Donruss Inserts set and 2018 Classics Premium Edition Set

Hidden Content