Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots
    Twitter: @KarineHains See Pheebs8882's Items on eBay

As the race for the playoffs heats up in the east...

...Lady luck was kind to the Canadiens tonight! Here's my latest Hockeybuzz blog about it: https://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Kari...unce/266/98084

Can the Habs make it to the Spring dance? What say you Habs fans?

#GoHabsGo

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

not a habs fan, i think it will be close. 17 games remaining, would need 14-18 points, at least,. All their close competition Pens, Carolina,Blue Jackets, have at least
    one game in hand. Habs only plays those teams 3x for rest of season, including one today.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry, not happening!! Habs wont make the Playoffs this year!! Leafs will though lol!! Sorry but my Family are all Habs fans & i am the lonely Leafs fan. Has been decades since i have got to rub it in & I am enjoying this lmao.. Been a long time coming!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See johnwaynehankwilliams's Items on eBay

I'm a Leafs fan, but I do hope the Habs make it to the playoffs. We need all the Canadian teams in the playoffs so we might be able to bring the cup back north where it belongs.

TMLJWHW Fan

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

not a habs fan, i think it will be close. 17 games remaining, would need 14-18 points, at least,. All their close competition Pens, Carolina,Blue Jackets, have at least
    one game in hand. Habs only plays those teams 3x for rest of season, including one today.

I think it’s going to take 95-97 points to get in to the playoffs in the East this year. With last night’s win in Game #65 Habs are up to 77. It’s going to be a real race down the wire but I feel pretty good about their chances—all the moreso if they win tonight and have strong outings on California trip.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots
    Twitter: @KarineHains See Pheebs8882's Items on eBay

Well they just complicated things for themselves tonight...

SCF Rewards
    Country

My money is on them not making the playoffs. Too many teams in he hunt and too much will not be in their hands. They will have to play better than I think they are capable and have more than one team play less than they are capable of. Odds are definitely not in their favor. But even as a Bruins fan, I'm rooting for them......it's good for hockey.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Heck, the Leafs gave you a 3-0 Lead & they still blew it & this latest loss to Pittsburgh hurts just as much. They are not making the Playoffs, not a chance. There is always next year lol

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

Heck, the Leafs gave you a 3-0 Lead & they still blew it & this latest loss to Pittsburgh hurts just as much. They are not making the Playoffs, not a chance. There is always next year lol

Even if they get in, a first round against Tampa Bay wouldn't be easy.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I know the original post was done on March 1st, and now it's the 7th, but I'm not sure how anyone thinks the Habs won't make the playoffs. It'll be surprised if 8th place has more than 95 points.

Montreal currently sits in the 2nd Wild Card spot... though Columbus has a game in hand, and is only two points back (statistically, they're basically tied).

Barring a collapse from one of the teams in the top five.... it boils down to this:

1 of Columbus, Pittsburgh, or Carolina is going to take 3rd in the Metro..... and the other two + Montreal represent the race for the two Wild Cards. Buffalo is not getting back in this. Neither is Philly.

Looking at the current standings, games remaining, and opponents. Take this to the bank!

Montreal & Carolina are going to both finish with 97 points.
    Pittsburgh will have 95
    Columbus, despite the deadline deals, will have 91

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast