Welcome to Sports Card Forum

The Ultimate for Everything Sports and Non-Sports Cards

•  » Are you interested in Sports and Non-Sports Cards
  •  » Looking for a tool to track your collections?
  •  » Need addresses to request for Autographs?
  •  » Want to know about Shows coming to your area?

...then you have come to the right place!

Sports Card Forum can do all of this and much more!!!

Register an account for FREE right now!

Or If you are already a Member, Please log in at the Top/Right of this page!

SCF Rewards
    Country

new/returning Hockey card collector/trader

Good day!

I am Scott, located in the northeastern corner of Pennsylvania, USA. I am a semi returning collector/trader. Way back in the early-mid 90's, I was very much into hockey card collecting/trading. I have an extensive collection from that time period, especially of Eric Lindros. My plan, over the course of the next couple months, is to hopefully move out a lot of my older stuff, to make room and enhance any newer I begin to collect. I understand there is not a lot of value in what I currently own, but in order to keep some version of Marital Harmony, much must go. While I don;t have much of a current want list, I am sure that will change as I get a little more involved in the hobby again. I am certainly new to being active on this site, I have a lot to learn, including any updated trading procedures. When I was previously active, and it was a card (s) for card(s) trade, each trader shipped the same day to they crossed paths. Is this still the case? I will be reading through the stickys, etc. If you are a fellow Hockey trader, perhaps we can link on a deal or two! till then, have fun and be safe!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

2. Check out Vault Card Club
    New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

Welcome back to SCF Scott, hope you enjoy yourself here! If 2 traders on here both have under 20 trades each, they would need to send out the same day. Once you reach 20 trades, and would make a trade with a member who doesn't have 20 trades/sales, they are required to send first.

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale My traders on Flickr

Welcome Scott to SCF and back to the hobby! There are a lot of Hockey collectors on here!

Football: Emmitt Smith, Leighton Vander Esch, 2006 SP Paul McQuistan, Jay Ajayi and Michael Gallup!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor, NCIS
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Miguel Andujar, Gleyber Torres, Graig Nettles, Harmon Killebrew and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content