Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The Panini America Quality Control Gallery: 2018 Encased Football (100+ Images)

Just “Encased” you were wondering, Panini America’s 2018 Encased Football is set to arrive tomorrow in hobby shops and on group-break sites across North America, and when it does, collectors are sure to find that the third iteration of the product just might be the best one yet. Aside from a spectacular array of high-end autograph and memorabilia cards honoring 2018’s most spectacular rookies, 2018 Encased Football also delivers the franchise’s most stacked veteran and legend lineup, too.

On average, each hobby box (five cards per box, eight boxes per case) delivers two autographs (including one BGS-graded), two memorabilia cards and one base or parallel card. As you’ll see in the must-see Quality Control Gallery below, 2018 Encased Football delivers rare inscribed cards from both rookies, veteran stars and legends as well as some of the most attractive memorabilia cards of the season. We showcase a little bit of everything the product has to offer amid the imagery that follows. Enjoy the sneak peek and stay tuned for additional coverage of 2018 Encased Football.

2018 Encased Football will be available at the official online store of Panini America beginning tomorrow at 10 a.m. CST.

https://blog.paniniamerica.net/2019/...ll-100-images/

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

Just “Encased” you were wondering

We recently learned that only MOST of card collectors across North America are eagerly waiting for Panini products.

Justice shall be served.

collectors are sure to find that the third iteration of the product just might be the best one yet

It juuuuust might be. But it might not be. Who knows. Depends on how much collectors are frothing at the mouth in a mindless pack ripping frenzy. It's gonna be legendary, maybe.

Aside from a spectacular array of high-end autograph and memorabilia cards

Isn't it fun when all the products you bought up until this point was filled with a spectacular array of undrafted free agents? Why spend money on any other Panini products when all the spectacular high-end autograph and memorabilia cards are reserved for Encased? Such a spectacular way Panini is able to line their pockets and price mainstream hobbists out of the hobby.

I thought this post was for 2018 Encased, not 2018 Honors. Tracy has all the best words and uses them thusly.

honoring 2018’s most spectacular rookies

Up until this point, Absolute, Certified, Classics, Contenders, Contenders Draft, Donruss, Donruss College, Donruss Elite, Donruss Optic, Elements, Elite Draft Picks (not to be confused with Donruss Elite), Flawless College, Gold Standard, Illusions, Immaculate Collection, Immaculate Collection Collegiate, Impeccable, Limited, Luminance, Majestic, National Treasures Collegiate, Obsidian, OriginsPanini, Phoenix, Plates & Patches, Playbook, Playoff, Prestige, Prizm, Rookies & Stars, Select, Spectra, Unparalleled, and XR have ALL failed to properly honor 2018 spectacular rookies.

2018 Encased Football also delivers the franchise’s most stacked veteran and legend lineup, too.

Never before in Encased's vast and fabled (3-year) history has there been a more stacked lineup. If people aren't buying this product by the case you are missing out!

each hobby box (five cards per box, eight boxes per case)

No inner case? No master case? What about king case? I only buy galactic sized cases, which have 4 massive galaxy boxes, inside of which have 16 special star system boxes that includes 6 honorable planatary body boxes. Inside of each has 12 snazzy continental packs which has 2 special country boxes that breaks down to 8 "Stateful" packs which produces a notable 5 county packs. In each county pack? Why there's 4 township boxes that yield and impressive 8 packs of city block packs which in turn contains 6 high rise cases that are configured with 12 spellbinding story (or floor) boxes which contains 2 individual "office packs" complete with fabric covered cubicle-like packaging that offers collectors a single card.

delivers two autographs (including one BGS-graded), two memorabilia cards and one base or parallel card.

Again the "base" card is essentially as rare as any parallel. Do you think that 2019 Panini Unparalleled will offer 0 parallels?

As you’ll see in the must-see

Hard pass.

2018 Encased Football delivers rare inscribed cards

How much more did Panini pay Ozzie Newsome to inscribe HOF 99?

as well as some of the most attractive memorabilia cards of the season.

Panini is training me to wait until the new year to buy last year's late model products to get the bestest autographs and sickest and illest patches. I'm not buying any 2019 products until 2020.

We showcase a little bit of everything the product has to offer amid the imagery that follows

Have you ever read a sentence and just wanted to viper punch the writer in the throat?

Enjoy the sneak peek and stay tuned

Don't tell me what to do. YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD!

Another example of a high end price tagged product with few cards per pack.... sorry I mean box. Enjoy stickeraggedon as Panini looks to use up all their sticker auto stock which they COULD have seeded into other products to deliver even more value to purchasers. This is AT LEAST the 36th product release for the 2018 rookie cycle which averages 3 NEW PRODUCTS per MONTH. Remember when people complained when there were 8 different football card manufacturers that released 2-5 brands each? Yeah, this is worse.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos
    See Just a buyer, no page.'s Items on eBay

Excellent review, jplcom!

Ya know, growing up I was taught if you have nothing positive to say, say nothing. And that's usually my rule on most of these Panini products I see here. But this one I cannot hold back on.

I saw this morning (I got the email from panini like everyone else) that they sold this out in minutes as usual. $200 got/gets you two memorabilia card likely to be all but worthless. A base card. And two autos, one of which comes in its own special blue pack because it's slabbed.

Did you see the video upstairs? Oily pulled a redemption in his special pack.

A SLABBED redemption card. Try to forget the player & think about that for a second. Months ago, Panini sent REDEMPTION CARDS to Beckett to encase forever. (I bet the people at both Panini & Beckett laughed their asses off at this) So you will, forever, be able to remember the great experience it was being a customer of Panini. And what happened to this hobby. Maybe I am a fool but I really thought after all these years, Panini would have solved the redemption problem, rather than embraced it as just another part of the hobby.

Like paying two hundred dollars for a box of cards, and knowing you are going to get one, ONE base card in it.

This one seals it for me. I am never, ever buying another Panini hobby box again. Certainly not any of these overpriced "high end" junk products.

I broke down for Playbook and bought two and ended up going down the Points rabbit hole as opposed to the redemption one, but it's the same thing.....

What's stated on the outside of the box is now commonly not really what's inside. Sad this has become the norm.

Keep up the good work guys! (Don & jpl ) At least you make it informative, and entertaining!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Army
    New England Patriots

Up until this point, Absolute, Certified, Classics, Contenders, Contenders Draft, Donruss, Donruss College, Donruss Elite, Donruss Optic, Elements, Elite Draft Picks (not to be confused with Donruss Elite), Flawless College, Gold Standard, Illusions, Immaculate Collection, Immaculate Collection Collegiate, Impeccable, Limited, Luminance, Majestic, National Treasures Collegiate, Obsidian, OriginsPanini, Phoenix, Plates & Patches, Playbook, Playoff, Prestige, Prizm, Rookies & Stars, Select, Spectra, Unparalleled, and XR have ALL failed to properly honor 2018 spectacular rookies.

Beautiful lol