Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

New to the site, from Washington state

I don't really focus on to many individuals, but I must say when Marshawn Lynch played here he was by far my favorite player for the Seahawks. But there are many more that have caught my eye over the years as far as the Seahawks goes. When it comes the Mariners Ken Griffey Jr, Ichiro Suzuki , and now Mitch Haniger are my favorites. We haven't had an NBA team for some time now which sucks seems like we'll never get the Sonics back maybe one day. Then there's the Sounders our pro soccer team couldn't tell you much more then that not a sport I know much about. We just recently got okayed by the NHL to get a team yet to be named, I believe it should be ready in 2021 for the start of that season.

I don't collect cards as much as I did as kid but what I do due is get tons of autographs these days from the Seahawks and Mariners players. Now that baseball season has started I can't wait to add to the collection, we have batting helmets game used and authentic that are signed with one or multiple signatures, we have multiple baseballs signed with one or multiple signatures, we have games used bats and regular bats signed with one or more signatures, we have game used jerseys, team issued jerseys and authentic team jerseys signed by the player associated with them, we have game used cleats that are signed, and team issued gloves that are signed and a few other odds and ends. We follow the teams and players through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and some other outlets, this helps us track down plays for autographs outside the ball park. When it comes the Seahawks we have game used and authentic helmets signed by the associated player or players, we have game used, team issued, and authentic jerseys that are signed, we have a orange pelion signed, we have a game used football with multiple signatures, and some other odds and ends.

this is a fun hobby and pass time for me and my family I look forward to add much more to our collection

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Welcome to the site!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

Welcome to SCF Jeremy, have fun here and enjoy yourself!

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Jeremy,
    Thanks for the nice introduction and it sounds like you love the hobby. I hope you take time to share with us some pictures of the various game used equipment you you have gotten signed in the show and tell forums. Have any questions feel free to ask.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm still learning the site Don, when I get some free time I'll have to play around with it to find my way around then I can post some pics.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    BO (71)
    Country

Welcome to the fold compadre!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the welcome...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

jsizzle0504- Welcome to SCF!
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Country

Vintage isn't really my thing, but if I come across anything I can always give you a heads up.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Welcome to SCF and someone from the PNW, I live in Oregon now, use to live in Woodland, WA!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast