Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Need advice for football consignment

I am looking for advice for consignment selling some vintage football I bought. I now have spare sets of the 1978 thru 1990 Topps sets plus some singles.

Most of the consignment sites seem to prefer graded cards. None of my cards are graded.

i am interested to hear from anyone who has sold sets on consignment. Who did you use? Did you like the level of service? Do you feel that you got a good price?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I highly recommend Probstein123

SCF Rewards
    Country

I highly recommend Probstein123

Any thoughts on Probstein123 vs PWCC? PWCC seems to get higher sale prices, but I don’t know how their fees compare.

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

Any thoughts on Probstein123 vs PWCC? PWCC seems to get higher sale prices, but I don’t know how their fees compare.

If I were you I would contact both of them, let them know what I would like consigned, then see what their rates are. They are working for you.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Both Probstein123 and PWCC are GREAT imo! The last I checked PWCC's rates are quite a bit higher, but I do know many collectors choose them if the cards they want to consign are old (say pre-80s), and choose Probstein123 if the cards they want to consign are newer (say post-80s).

But I agree with JPLCom above ... go ahead and contact them both and see who gives you the best rate, who responds faster, and who you're more comfortable with, and then choose that one.