Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please Note - KAB-1993 will ship to the following countries: US and Canada Only

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See kylbeecke_0's Items on eBay Instagram:
    Send PayPal to beeckerka@outlook.com Member is PayPal Verified

WTTF/WTB Evgeni Malkin YG Exclusives or High Gloss

Fairly simple, as stated in the title I am desperately looking for a Evgeni Malkin Young Guns Exclusives #/100 or High Gloss #/10. More leaning towards buying as it would be easier than figuring out a trade. If you have one or have a lead on who does have one I am willing to work out a fair price/deal. Very serious about picking up one or multiple of these.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What you paying for them?
    I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, GIANNIS, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See kylbeecke_0's Items on eBay Instagram:
    Send PayPal to beeckerka@outlook.com Member is PayPal Verified

Depends on which one (HG or Exclusives), also if the card is Raw or Graded and in what shape raw. I've watched over 5 Malkin Exclusives sell over the past year, have a good grasp at what would be fair pricing. $450-600CDN Raw and BGS 9.5 $900-1100CDN. HG would have to be discussed in detail.