Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

SCF Update - March 10, 2019 (Super Mar10 Day)

Members -

I wanted to provide a quick update on whats going on site wise.

1) My time - over the next several months, my schedule is going to be insane with travel for the day job(more than normal). I have multiple trips to Hungary in the planning phases (2 in May) and potentially to Asia and South America (learned this on Friday - nothing official). I also do have a planned vacation to Disneyland in April(and hitting Angels Stadium and Petco Park for baseball games). If there are any cool giveaways, I'll steal the wife's and make it available here.

I bring this up because I plan to spend the week while home looking at a couple of items that I have been on my plate for awhile to resolve (there are plenty of minor issues that need to be fixed but I'll do what I can).

2) Reward Points - Occasionally, I get asked what Reward Points are. So here is a link for see what the program entails. I do plan to have Roger run a couple of RP Auctions this week (I might run one also). We also are going to looking to add a bunch of items in the Reward Point Store (as time allows).

3) Site Contest - I will be putting together another site-wide contest that will be set to run in April. Not sure on the grand prize yet, but the drawing will not be until Mid-May (when I am home for Olivia's dance recital and school play). If you missed the winner for February, please check this post out with the video

As always, thanks for reading. Post if you have questions or comments.

Scott

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Thanks for the updated Scott. Daniel