Welcome to Sports Card Forum

The Ultimate for Everything Sports and Non-Sports Cards

•  » Are you interested in Sports and Non-Sports Cards
  •  » Looking for a tool to track your collections?
  •  » Need addresses to request for Autographs?
  •  » Want to know about Shows coming to your area?

...then you have come to the right place!

Sports Card Forum can do all of this and much more!!!

Register an account for FREE right now!

Or If you are already a Member, Please log in at the Top/Right of this page!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hello my name is oak81 new here raider fan

I LIVE IN OHIO. I USED TO OWN A SPORTS CARD SHOP AND RUN A MONTHLY SHOW LOVE GETTING IN TRADES. THAT IS THE BEAUTY OF THE HOBBY. NOT AS HAPPY THAT KIDS REALLY CANT AFFOR IT AS MUCH BUT THAT IS WHY I CALL MY STORE NOW THE "CHEAP SEATS" SO I CAN GET THE CARD I HAVE TO KIDS THEY GET A NON SENIOR DISCOUNT OF 25% EXTRA LOL NO LIE. I AM A RAIDER FAN AND OTHER THINGS I LOVE IS MICHIGAN, BO JACKSON,TRENT DILFER, TIM TEBOW, GREAT DEFENSIVE PLAYERS LIKE REGGIE WHITE OR LAWRENCE TAYLOR. ALSO FOR BASEBALL MY FAVORITES ARE TONY GWYNN OR PETE ROSE. I AM WILLING TO TRADE STARS FOR (COMMON) RAIDERS OR MICHIGAN GUYS LOVE REFRACTORS OR NUMBERED STUFF OF EACH OF THESE ,Y GOAL IS TO OWN AUTOS OF MY FAVORITE PLAYERS//////// Charles WOODSON 1ST, TIM BROWN AND NAPOLEON KAUFFMAN, NEXT IS BO (EXPENSIVE). THEN ON FROM THERE.

NOW FOR THE REASON I HAVE NEEN OUT OF THE COLLECTING FOR 15 YRS

I LOST MY YOUNGEST BOY 15YRS AGO AT CHRISTMAS SO I LET MY ENTIRE STORE AND RVRYTHING ELSE GO FOR NOTHING MY HEART SANK. MY OTHER SON WAS 4 AND I WAS NOT GOING TO MAKE HIMBECOME A LITTLE ME I WANTED HIM TO BECOME HIS OWN SO HE DOESNT LIKE SPORTS HE TRIED THEM. HE LOVES BODY BUILDING AND ( WELL I GUESS THIS IS A SPORT) BUT UFC STYLE TRAINING NOT AS MUCH FIGHTING BUT FOR BEING 19 AND DEAD LIFTING 700LBS I SAY I THINK HE IS A BOSS BUT HE IS MY CHILD. I WISH IN MY HEART HE WOULD HAVE PLAYED LINEBACKER FOR THE RAIDERS.

WELL ENOUGH ABOUT ME. HOPE I GET TO DOING TRADES AND HOPE I DO IT RIGHT NOT VERY SMART WITH ONLINE STUFF STAYED AWAY FROM IT AND EBAY HAVENT DONE IT IN 15 YRS. SO I AM 51 YRS OLD AND A NEWBEE. SO I HOPE I CONNECT WITH SOMEONE BE BLESSED GOD COMES FIRST TO ME THEN FAMILY THEN CARD LOL

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

2. Check out Vault Card Club
    Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale My traders on Flickr

Welcome Oak81 to SCF and I will see what I have left of Raiders cards.

Football: Emmitt Smith, Leighton Vander Esch, 2006 SP Paul McQuistan, Jay Ajayi and Michael Gallup!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor, NCIS
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Miguel Andujar, Gleyber Torres, Graig Nettles, Harmon Killebrew and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Alabama Crimson Tide Cleveland Indians

Welcome to SCF, I'm sure you'll like it and meet some good traders. I'm sorry to hear about your son. Where in Ohio are you and where was your store?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome to SCF. I to am an Ohio Raider nation member I will see if I have any raiders stuff as I am not a big football collector

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Alabama Crimson Tide Cleveland Indians

Welcome Dani to SCF. I’m sure if you post on the various forums that you will find items to add to your collection. I know I have a Heritage purple card of Jason and maybe some other inserts of him as I’m a big Tribe collector.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will see what I have but it will take a feww weeks.

Eric

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

So sorry for your loss that is so sad.

My family was originally from East Liverpool pottery country.

With that welcome and good luck and hope things go your way