Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone live in SE Mass.

Just wondering if there's anyone that lives in the SE Mass area and wants some free baseball cards on a semi-regular basis. Hard to predict, maybe once a year maybe once a month. This may sound stupid but in my line of work I come across totes, boxes various lots of cards from time to time. I also purchase bulk lots as well if they are interesting enough. As I only collecting vintage baseball, the vast majority of the cards have no interest to me. Obviously if there's stuff with a lot of trade/sale value I use those to buy/trade for my vintage needs. Basically what is left (as you all know) is a lot of cards that are collectible but not even worth the cost of shipping. Even difficult to give away sadly.
    For example, at the moment I have 3 monster boxes full of late 80's - early 90'sTopps baseball, various stars & low end inserts from different makers, a lot of '90 Score baseball, there was an unopened box of 2007 UD baseball that I opened and wasn't a single card that I kept (so 30 base from 2007 UD), some factory sealed sets by 1990 Fleer. you get the idea. I used to just take them to locale places like the boys club, church, free on Craigslist but maybe I'm just getting old but even those are more trouble than it's worth. So......my last step is putting them in the recycle bin and let them become new baseball cards.
    If anyone is interested just let me know.

SCF Rewards
    Country

There is a dealer at the Mansfield card show in MA (I think that is the one it is the longest running one in New England where ever it is located) and he buys stuff like this. Don't know what he pays now but before he was paying $15 per 5000 cards.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

There is a dealer at the Mansfield card show in MA (I think that is the one it is the longest running one in New England where ever it is located) and he buys stuff like this. Don't know what he pays now but before he was paying $15 per 5000 cards.

Thanks. Yeah, it's in Mansfield and I usually go about 3 or 4 times/year. Not sure which dealer you're talking about but I'll put it on my list of possibilities. Sadly, it's looking like free on Craigslist at the end of my driveway.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

I'd take a stab at a lot just to see what there is. And yeah your other best option is the Mansfield , MA card show. He's on Facebook, his name is Doug Keating. He could tell you when the guy that buys the 5000ct. boxes is there. You're probably about an hour from me, I'm in Douglas

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd take a stab at a lot just to see what there is. And yeah your other best option is the Mansfield , MA card show. He's on Facebook, his name is Doug Keating. He could tell you when the guy that buys the 5000ct. boxes is there. You're probably about an hour from me, I'm in Douglas

@patriotsguy PM sent