Welcome to Sports Card Forum

The Ultimate for Everything Sports and Non-Sports Cards

•  » Are you interested in Sports and Non-Sports Cards
  •  » Looking for a tool to track your collections?
  •  » Need addresses to request for Autographs?
  •  » Want to know about Shows coming to your area?

...then you have come to the right place!

Sports Card Forum can do all of this and much more!!!

Register an account for FREE right now!

Or If you are already a Member, Please log in at the Top/Right of this page!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

@pwaldo- I have some interest, but there is no BV on the Speaker graded or ungraded in the Beckett On-Line guide.

That's what is says on the PSA case but checking out COMC.com it has the card listed as 1970 Rold Gold All-Time Baseball Greats #11. Maybe try and see if that one works?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

@pwaldo- Peter- I can find the listing. It is under 1970, but I shows price N/A for both graded and ungraded.

Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

SCF Rewards
    Country

@pwaldo- Peter- I can find the listing. It is under 1970, but I shows price N/A for both graded and ungraded.

Haha. My mistake I thought you couldn't find a value for it because it had a wonky name. If interested in it you can put whatever value you feel is fair on it. I'll take your knowledge on it over what Beckett says.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Haha. My mistake I thought you couldn't find a value for it because it had a wonky name. If interested in it you can put whatever value you feel is fair on it. I'll take your knowledge on it over what Beckett says.

@pwaldo- Peter- Thanks for the confidence, but I don't think I could make it as a card grader. There are three PSA 9's for sale on Ebay for anywhere from $21.00- $30.00. I'm still not sure what a 7 would be worth.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@pwaldo- Peter- Thanks for the confidence, but I don't think I could make it as a card grader. There are three PSA 9's for sale on Ebay for anywhere from $21.00- $30.00. I'm still not sure what a 7 would be worth.

I don't really know what a drop off would be on graded cards so I don't know but you can always post a range if you are more comfortable with that. Or maybe just post what a PSA 8 would be and work back that way. I don't even remember where I got the card so I don't remember what I traded for or paid for it. Just found it with the rest of graded cards I saved for you. And don't worry about saying a price that I think is too low or something because one that doesn't offend me and never will and two this is a subject that I know you know more about than me so I'm always going to defer to you on it. We've made a bunch of deals before and I trust you so if a deal can be made that's great if not no biggie we can just work out something else another time as we both are always getting in new stuff.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Once More.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't really know what a drop off would be on graded cards so I don't know but you can always post a range if you are more comfortable with that. Or maybe just post what a PSA 8 would be and work back that way. I don't even remember where I got the card so I don't remember what I traded for or paid for it. Just found it with the rest of graded cards I saved for you. And don't worry about saying a price that I think is too low or something because one that doesn't offend me and never will and two this is a subject that I know you know more about than me so I'm always going to defer to you on it. We've made a bunch of deals before and I trust you so if a deal can be made that's great if not no biggie we can just work out something else another time as we both are always getting in new stuff.

@pwaldo- Peter- Would you trade all four of the graded for the ARod?

SCF Rewards
    Country

@pwaldo- Peter- Would you trade all four of the graded for the ARod?

Any chance I could get a scan of the front and back on the Arod?

SCF Rewards
    Country

@pwaldo- Peter- I will get you a scan tomorrow.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@pwaldo- Peter- The scans are here:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/album.php?albumid=4240

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast