Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings from Orlando

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Tampa Bay Rays
    See totoro1972's Items on eBay

Greetings from Orlando

I was active on here many years ago but kinda got away from collecting. Back now, but more focused on baseball only...more specifically building sets from the 80s and 90s. I live in Kissimmee and work in Orlando. My team is the Rays and when I do mess with football, my team is the Steelers. Never been a huge basketball fan, but I do keep an eye on the Heat and Magic from time to time.

For any other baseball collectors, the players that are not Rays that I collect are: Ty Cobb, Nolan Ryan, Orel Hershiser, Dale Murphy and Robin Roberts.

If you are in Florida, hit me up so that we can chat some. Maybe we can all hit the card shows and flea markets together.!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Welcome to SCF! What sets from the 80s and 90s are you looking for? make sure to check the site out outs of good deals here!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome back. I just came across a small Collection from an Atlanta Braves fan. Nothing high end at all but a few oddball things and there are some Murphy’s in there. If interested, PM me and I can get a list for you. I’m not picky.....just a vintage (pre-1980) baseball collector or Red Sox from any years.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Tampa Bay Rays

I will pretty much pick up any packs or boxes of Topps, Fleer or Donruss from that period. My local shop sells unsearched boxes 2 for $15. I just enjoy cracking them open and then sorting them all.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Tampa Bay Rays

Welcome back. I just came across a small Collection from an Atlanta Braves fan. Nothing high end at all but a few oddball things and there are some Murphy’s in there. If interested, PM me and I can get a list for you. I’m not picky.....just a vintage (pre-1980) baseball collector or Red Sox from any years.

Let me get home and see if I may have anything that would be decent to offer. I had a habit of buying boxes, pulling my Rays and giving the rest away to neighborhood kids...so I don't have much outside of my core collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

Welcome back and good luck

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    BO (71)
    Country

Yay Magic! I kinda dig Evan Fournier.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

totoro1972- Welcome back. What part of Florida do you live in?
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I will pretty much pick up any packs or boxes of Topps, Fleer or Donruss from that period. My local shop sells unsearched boxes 2 for $15. I just enjoy cracking them open and then sorting them all.

When you bust the junk wax there is always plenty of sorting to do. I think most people enjoy cracking wax but the sorting is not fun for the majority of us. Glad to have you back and if you have any questions feel free to ask. Hopefully, you will get a few fellow collectors to meet you at the shows or flea market in the future.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Tampa Bay Rays

totoro1972- Welcome back. What part of Florida do you live in?

Sorry for the delay...I am in Kissimmee.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast