Welcome to Sports Card Forum

The Ultimate for Everything Sports and Non-Sports Cards

•  » Are you interested in Sports and Non-Sports Cards
  •  » Looking for a tool to track your collections?
  •  » Need addresses to request for Autographs?
  •  » Want to know about Shows coming to your area?

...then you have come to the right place!

Sports Card Forum can do all of this and much more!!!

Register an account for FREE right now!

Or If you are already a Member, Please log in at the Top/Right of this page!

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale My traders on Flickr

Chris Davis 0-19 This Season and 0-40 Since Last Year

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/2...ing-o-patience

With all the money they paid him, I would cut him and take the losses! He has been horrible and not getting any better. Last season Showalter gave him time off and he didn't come back like expected! I know it is hard to eat 4 years of his massive 161 Million contract but he is not helping this young staff of players!

Bake

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Football: Emmitt Smith, Leighton Vander Esch, 2006 SP Paul McQuistan, Jay Ajayi and Michael Gallup!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor, NCIS
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Miguel Andujar, Gleyber Torres, Graig Nettles, Harmon Killebrew and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles
    New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

Crazy to think he was a decent player 2 years ago and now can't even buy a hit. Orioles have to much money tied up with him just to let him go. Maybe they can trade him, but that is really reaching.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Crazy to think he was a decent player 2 years ago and now can't even buy a hit. Orioles have to much money tied up with him just to let him go. Maybe they can trade him, but that is really reaching.

That's what PEDs do. He was a leading the league in HR type guy with PEDs but without them he is one of the worst guys in the majors. They do make a big difference even though so many people still seem to deny it.

Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

I hope to see him work things out but batting around 180 in spring training. Now this just not sure and at over 100,000 a game. he is a class act had the opportunity to meet him three times but they almost have to do something even though they are in a full rebuild

Hidden Content

Please bare with me sometimes my work schedule changes in a matter of minutes.Trade list is currently a work in progress if you don't see anything please ask.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Cardinals Oklahoma City Thunder Kansas City Chiefs
    See wizardofoz82's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

That's what PEDs do. He was a leading the league in HR type guy with PEDs but without them he is one of the worst guys in the majors. They do make a big difference even though so many people still seem to deny it.

He was taking Adderall for ADHD and is still taking Vyvanse, with a medical exemption, for the same ADHD. PEDs don't have crap to do with it. If so, according to you, he'd still be a good hitter.

If PEDs are the only difference from Chris Davis now and Chris Davis 4 years ago then why didn't Neifi Perez ever hit even 20 home runs in a season? He got busted twice for PEDs. How about Eliezer Alfonso or Cody Stanley? They were both popped twice too and I don't remember seeing them in the All Star game. There are numerous minor leaguers popped every year that never see the show. Shouldn't they all be great hitters since they took PEDs?

Nelson Cruz was obviously a product of PEDs. He isn't hitting many homers since he got popped in 2012....errr..maybe he is. He's hitting more now than when he was juicing? How is that possible?

PEDs do have an effect but they can only help someone who already has the talent. If the impact of steroids is 20% of a player's counting stats i'd be shocked. They won't turn Neifi Perez into Joe Morgan. They won't turn Cody Stanley into Carlton Fisk. They won't turn 2019 Chris Davis back into 2015 Chris Davis. This one is rather obvious since he's still using the same PED with an exemption and he's the worst player in baseball doing it.

I PC Jeff Frye, Ozzie Smith, and Jeff Bagwell.
    Hidden Content - My collection website with galleries, need lists, and trade lists.
    Needs List:
    Hidden Content
    Trade List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

0-50, hope he gets a blooper off the wall tonite

SCF Owner

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    Twitter: @scfnews See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack

Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

SCF Owner

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    Twitter: @scfnews See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack