Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Yeah the careless turnovers were another major factor. Part of the reason the Blazers went on such a tear were the fastbreak threes they got as a result of OKC dribbling and fumbling away the ball like junior high players.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Warriors are the softest "elite" team of all time
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The Warriors are the softest "elite" team of all time

Agree. I do enjoy their shooting displays at times. I like Curry. But at the same time, it's so different compared to the gritty and competitive basketball I grew up watching in the '90s and '00s where you couldn't just run around at warp speed and chuck zillions of threes. I think a lot of us liked seeing the Clippers out-tough them and bring the old school back. Obviously I don't think the Clips can win the series, and the Warriors will probably get another championship barring a Curry injury, but it was still fun to see the underdog take a game playing the harder way. But the rules and style of the current NBA favor the Warriors' way of playing right now, and they have too much talent. Eventually their time will run out -- possibly as early as next season if Durant leaves -- and the NBA will possibly go through another stylistic change, with developments starting sometime in the next couple or so years. That's how I see things going, both short and longer term.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See vivchuleta's Items on eBay

Pacers really blew it against the Celtics. Weird Celtic s looked tough the last minute of play. They should play like that minute for a full game.

Bucks look unstoppable. Great teamwork. My pick out of the easy even though like Celtics
    West a bit more challenging to pick. More than likely GS

SCF Rewards
    Country

NBA playoffs ratings down over 20% versus last year. You might say it is because Lebron is out of the playoffs and that makes sense for the East being down but the West ratings are down too.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

NBA playoffs ratings down over 20% versus last year. You might say it is because Lebron is out of the playoffs and that makes sense for the East being down but the West ratings are down too.

Game has changed. I'm watching some of it, but not as hyped as I once was. Nuggets/Spurs is a competitive series, for example, and die-hard fans like some of us have expected such -- but how many casual fans even know the guys on those teams? It is what it is.

Let's hope Giannis shakes things up and the Bucks obliterate the Warriors. His name may be hard to pronounce, and the Bucks are not a major market team, but I think people are largely tired of GS and want something different. Giannis is an athletic and likable big that makes things more fun.

SCF Rewards
    Country

To be honest, I tend to change channel if Lebron is playing.
    At this time, Houston and Milwaukee look strong enough to beat GS, Boston would have to play their very best and GS would have to play bad.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shockwiresports's Items on eBay

I totally agree and want Giannis to win, one of my top players in the NBA. Just checked and Milwaukee has not won a playoff series since the 2000-01 season, the other times they made the playoffs they lost in the first round. I want them to win it all this year but to go directly to winning it all is against the odds.

Either way, let’s go Bucks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

OKC looks horrible. I believe home teams should win by seven at least. But to lose by mores than ten. I see a dismantlng on the way. They just fon’t Seem to work together

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

OKC looks horrible. I believe home teams should win by seven at least. But to lose by mores than ten. I see a dismantlng on the way. They just fon’t Seem to work together

They have certainly disappointed. I have long perceived Donovan to be a mediocre coach at best...my observations were confirmed this playoff run. I'd start by replacing him. He lets Westbrook get by with too much hero ball. The team as a whole also doesn't play consistently systematic on both ends - Donovan seems to be like Ty Lue in that he hopes the stars of his team (Westbrook and George in Donovan's case) will just freelance and do their thing instead of teaching good ball movement on offense, or quality rotations to cover shooters on the defensive end. Finally, the outside shooting is horrible, as almost everyone has noticed. The team needs role players who can catch Westbrook drives-and-dishes and hit the open three, or help George out when his shooting is off or his load is too heavy. Oh, and dump Dennis. I never liked his game much in Atlanta, and his inconsistent playoff play reminded me of why I never thought he was that good. He couldn't even play third fiddle to Westy and George when we needed it most.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast