Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

So are we calling it the Bucks choked this one away or that the Raptors won it?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I think the Raptors won it.

Collecting: Jhonas Enroth & Upper Deck 300 Win Club Cards

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Raptors win the first game! Big scoring output from Pascal Siakam, who got 32 on 14/17 shooting. I wish I still had my rookie Prizm parallel of his, lol. I didn't see this particular game, but I'm guessing GSW misses Durant.

Collecting OKC Thunder (any player, team name or uni on card, except Durant), Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Kevin Love, Russell Westbrook
    Personal Collection 50 Favorite Card Showcase (Updated 07/20/19): Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Raptors win the first game! Big scoring output from Pascal Siakam, who got 32 on 14/17 shooting. I wish I still had my rookie Prizm parallel of his, lol. I didn't see this particular game, but I'm guessing GSW misses Durant.

Just lol that the Warriors need Durant to beat this Raptors team. Especially since everyone was saying how this was the greatest team of all time and were better off without Durant the past couple of games against Portland.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Just lol that the Warriors need Durant to beat this Raptors team. Especially since everyone was saying how this was the greatest team of all time and were better off without Durant the past couple of games against Portland.

Well you know I don't think they're the greatest ever -- in the thread about that debate, I'd go with the '90s Bulls, '60s Celtics, and possibly other teams as well -- but they definitely need Durant to win. The talk about them being better without Durant is just silly. I saw him for years in OKC and know what he brings to any team. What surprises me more is how the Raptors keep shocking everyone. I really did think Kawhi was a systems Spurs guy, but he's been a great leader for them. And Siakam has been very impressive. I liked him as a rookie, thought he'd be a Jerome Williams "Junkyard Dog" type of player, but his offensive development has taken everyone by surprise. Their story has been very interesting this season, but it won't bring the United States ratings hype of LeBron, sad to say. I wish I'd followed their playoffs more closely to see how everything fit together. I should be able to catch game two tomorrow, so maybe I can learn more.

SCF Rewards
    Country

WThe talk about them being better without Durant is just silly.

This should be exhibit # 1 billion why people shouldn't listen to the talking heads especially with regards to sports. Just a few days ago they were all talking about how Durant was irrelevant to this team and that they were BETTER off without him. After 1 game they are now yelling the complete opposite. lol

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The talking heads are usually just exuberant journalists who don't have any deep understanding of sports. They throw out hot takes that similarly enthusiastic and ignorant fans eat up. You wouldn't hear the likes of Jerry West or Steve Kerr or Hubie Brown saying dumb crap like that. But that's what separates the true experts from media commoners.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See vivchuleta's Items on eBay

Finally a team that tries to play defense. Five on five, on the court, the team that plays defense likely wins. Being the home team is a great advantage, usually seven to eight point advantage. I would like to see raptors dethrone GS, will see if they hold home court tonight.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Good game, but Toronto couldn't afford to let that one slip away, especially now that Durant looks like he'll be playing again very soon. They should have covered Iggy on that three. While he's a below average 3-point shooter, he still can hit open ones, and has better form and more accuracy historically than, say, Draymond.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Warriors not very good without Klay and Durant. Curry's one-man show wasn't nearly enough.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast