Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Army
    New England Patriots

2019 Panini Legacy Football

Just read an article about this new release from Panini for this football season. Looks like the release date is about the same time as Classics was released last year (end of May)...is this product going to replace Classics? I really liked Classics last year and was looking forward to it this year...

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

Can't wait to read the blog post.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Army
    New England Patriots

Can't wait to read the blog post.

No kidding...the article I read already portrays this 'mix of modern and vintage' theme as being new to the hobby...as if Classics hasn't been doing that for years...if I remember correctly, almost every single Panini release has at least 1 insert that is a nod to legends of the past

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Army
    New England Patriots

Meanwhile, I'll just go ahead and buy 5 boxes lol