Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Panini America Delivers a Must-See Packout Peek at the Upcoming 2018 Flawless Football

Psssst . . . Panini America’s 2018 Flawless Football is coming. OK, so that’s not exactly a secret at this point. Seemingly everyone knows when a Flawless product is releasing. It’s one of the most anticipated products of any season every season and that’s especially the case with the power-packed 2018 Flawless Football. Boasting museum-ready creations honoring 2018’s hottest rookies, greatest current stars and most decorated legends, this year’s vaunted Flawless briefcases sure know how to pack a punch.

In the scintillating Quality Control Gallery that follows, we showcase just some of the blockbuster inclusions that surfaced during the recent packout process. On average, each 2018 Flawless Football briefcase will deliver six autographs, two precious gem cards and two memorabilia cards. The product also includes a bevy of new autograph additions, including Laundry Tag Signatures, Rookie Dual Patch Autographs, Flawless Draft Gems, Super Bowl MVPs, Captain, Rookie Booklets, Veteran Booklets, Signature Gems, Flawless Duals and Super Bowl Gems.
    https://www.paniniamerica.net/blog.h...less-football/

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

Pssst, this isn't an episode of Scooby Doo.

Panini America’s 2018 Flawless Football is coming.

Hey while you're at it, maybe Panini can come out with 1979 Flawless Football so that they can claim to have released Joe Montana's rookie card FIRST!

OK, so that’s not exactly a secret at this point.

It's no secret Panini wants to make money by selling ultra high-end SKUs with lower product costs.

Seemingly everyone knows when a Flawless product is releasing.

I asked my 2nd grade teacher whose been retired for 20 years, my mechanic, a drunk at the bar who bumped into me, and Mike McCarthy who I bumped into at Texas Roadhouse. None of them had any clue Flawless was getting released this week. I was SHOCKED at their ignorance!

It’s one of the most anticipated products of any season every season

Something tells me that this sentence has a bit too much.... seasoning.

and that’s especially the case

SUPER DUPER MEGA ULTRA ESPECIALLY THE CASE!

with the power-packed 2018 Flawless Football.

In fact Panini Flawless is one of the Infinity Stones.

Boasting, noun. Excessively proud and self-satisfied talk about one's achievements, possessions, or abilities.

Worst... Museum.... Ever.

honoring 2018’s hottest rookies

I thought 2018 Encased was to honor 2018's rookies.

honoring 2018’s hottest rookies, greatest current stars and most decorated legends

No one honors football players like Panini does.

this year’s vaunted Flawless briefcases sure know how to pack a punch.

Such vauntness! Much punching! All the packing!

In the scintillating Quality Control Gallery

scintillating, adjective. Sparkling or shining brightly.

Shiny rainbow foil. Yep, I never saw that in the early 1990s..... OH NO! I looked directly at it and now I'm BLIND from all the brightness!

some of the blockbuster inclusions

BLOCKBUSTER!

The product also includes a bevy of new autograph additions

As opposed to old autograph additions.

Also, BEVY!

Why is Panini continuing to release 2018 products? Why have there been more 2018 releases in 2019 than 2019 releases?

2019 releases

​03-29-2019 - Prizm Draft Picks
    04-12-2019 - 2018 Honors (????)
    04-19-2019 - 2018 Flawless (????)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos
    See Just a buyer, no page.'s Items on eBay

WOW!

These are something special alright. That Bronco card of just the logo, with all the jewels on it, would be a very interesting item in my collection.

But it's not really a football card, is it?

I've almost posted three times on this thread, but each time I deleted it. I could really go on and on with this stuff. This product touches on all the hot button issues with collecting cards today for me. From the prices, to Panini's attempt to make football cards into more than what they are, or at least used to be.

Panini, I just want football cards. I don't want expensive jewels, precious metals, luggage, or anything else that turns a football card into more than it is.

I miss Topps. I know they would have something similar by now, but I just miss Topps flagship. Before they went parallel and variation SP crazy starting with the Brett Favre tractor cards. That was football card collecting.

And a long time ago........

Not sure what this is, but it's not football card collecting anymore.

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

WOW!

But it's not really a football card, is it?

Not sure what this is, but it's not football card collecting anymore.

The thing is, if people didn't buy it Panini wouldn't sell it. There is a market for this ultra-high end but I think that it won't hold it's value compared to the cost of the box. Are people really wanting 2014 Flawless? What's the difference between a 2015 Flawless Aaron Rodgers and 2018?

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

While these cards do look really nice with the Event Worn materials and gems that aren't worth drooling over based on their clarity and cut, this product is a Group Breakers dream because of all the fancy cards. People pay top dollar for logo cards and gem cards.