Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Mike Scott is wearing your rival's hockey jersey, explained

Mike Scott is wearing your rival's hockey jersey, explained originally appeared on nbcsportswashington.com

Former Wizards forward Mike Scott loves an NHL jersey. It's a pretty well-known thing on the internet. But with the NHL Playoffs heating up, fans are getting really mad that Scott is wading into "The Drake Curse" waters.

And they're taking it personally

https://sports.yahoo.com/mike-scott-...233841569.html

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I for one think it's awesome! I love it when other athletes wear hockey jerseys and hats ... they only further expand the game to a whole slew of other demographics.

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Of the four "big" sports (Hockey, Baseball, Football, Basketball - though I used quotes because I'm not sure you can really call hockey "big" when compared to the others):

Hockey is the only one that has a uniform that actually looks good, if you were wearing it as clothing.

Kinda cool that he'd have that many (170ish).