Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

Panini Teaser Gallery - 3 cracked boxes of 2019 Contenders Draft Picks

In two short days, the next class of NFL superstars will make its way into the league during the first round of the 2019 NFL Draft. But most of the high-upside prospects comprising this year’s class have already made their name in collecting circles, thanks to Panini America’s first college football product of the season — 2019 Prizm Draft Picks Football. Tomorrow, they’ll entrench themselves even deeper into the collective consciousness of fans and collectors with the company’s second college football product of the season — 2019 Contenders Draft Picks Football.The ink-graced product features autographs — including many on-card — of last season’s biggest college stars. Soon enough, many of them will be the NFL’s newest stars. Of course, the product also delivers some of NFL’s greatest current stars and retired legends from their college days. On average, each hobby box of 2019 Contenders Draft Picks Football (18 cards per pack, six packs per box, 12 boxes per case) will deliver six autographs (one per pack) and one parallel.
    In the must-see Teaser Gallery that follows, we take you pack by pack through three early boxes. Enjoy the break and stay tuned for additional coverage.

https://blog.paniniamerica.net/tease...icks-football/

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

Forget Avengers Endgame, here's the REAL smash hit of the week!

the next class of NFL superstars

Hall of famers, each and every one of them.

will make its way into the league during the first round of the 2019 NFL Draft

Sorry 2nd and 3rd day classes, you guys are going to summer school for NFL remedial stars.

But most of the high-upside prospects comprising this year’s class

Glad we're only talking about high-upside prospects.

have already made their name in collecting circles

Because people watch NCAA football

thanks to Panini America’s first college football product of the season

Ooooohhhhhhhhhh, and here I thought members of collecting circles watched football. How silly of me!

2019 Prizm Draft Picks Football.

So we're good here right? No need for additional draft pick football sets?

Tomorrow, they’ll entrench themselves even deeper

Like a tapeworm.

into the collective consciousness

We are the Borg. Resistance to overproduced garbage is futile.

I talked to a bunch of fans and they had no idea what Panini even is. Collectors I talked to know what Panini is but didn't know about this years potential draftees until Prizm Draft Picks came out.

with the company’s second college football product of the season

and second one in the last 30 days!

— 2019 Contenders Draft Picks Football.

I dig the long dash there for dramatic effect. When I clicked on an article named 2019 Contenders Draft Picks, I was in absolute suspense on what the second college football product was going to be.

Blessings to those who doth receiveth Panini's kingly good graces of ink. Straight from quill to card it twas.

product features autographs — including many on-card

Many, but not all.

of last season’s biggest college stars

OH HO HO! But how did collecting circles know they were the biggest college stars until Prizm Draft Picks came out Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm???

so soon.

many of them will be the NFL’s newest stars

first rounders have about a 50% success rate. Does the many here equate to the same many on-card autographs too? A rare bit of honesty, how refreshing.

naturally.

the product also delivers some of NFL’s greatest current stars and retired legends

When doesn't every single Panini product ever not deliver current players and retired guys?

from their college days

So what Upper Deck was doing a decade ago.

On average, each hobby box of 2019 Contenders Draft Picks Football (18 cards per pack, six packs per box, 12 boxes per case) will deliver six autographs (one per pack) and one parallel.

Credit where credit is due. Helpful info buried amidst a sea of word fluff.

In the must-see Teaser Gallery

Musty gallery

we take you pack by pack through three early boxes.

Pack by agonizing pack.

I'm absolutely shocked there's no optichrome/prizm featured here. I'm not surprised to see yet another notable flagship brand dragged through the "Draft Picks" mud. No pack ripping frenzy to be found here. There will be massive depreciation in value once the primary SKUs are released in the fall. Don't waste your time and...... what's this? Kyler Murray?! I GOTTA BUY 20 CASES!!!!!!!!!!!

2019 releases

​03-29-2019 - Prizm Draft Picks
    04-12-2019 - 2018 Honors (????)
    04-19-2019 - 2018 Flawless (????)
    04-25-2019 - 2019 Contenders Draft Picks
    05-22-2019 - 2019 Classics Legacy