It’s a new month so that means it’s time for more Great Case Giveaways from Dave & Adam’s!
Last month our giveaway centered on baseball customers with a 2019 Topps Heritage 12-Box Hobby Case being the prize. This month we are expanding it include not only Baseball but Basketball, Hockey and Gaming as well!
BASEBALL GIVEAWAY:

BASKETBALL GIVEAWAY:

HOCKEY GIVEAWAY :

GAMING GIVEAWAY:

Gaming boxes include any box of Pokemon, Magic the Gathering, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Dragon Ball Super, etc!
In March, we gave away a 2019 Bowman Baseball Hobby 12-Box Case! Here is what the winner Todd Hampton had to say as well as some pictures from his case hits.
Thanks again for the free case! I can’t tell you how awesome it was for my boys (11 and 9) to open that with me. It’s a memory we will have for a long time. So thank you!

Thanks again to @DACardWorld for the amazing 2019 Bowman case giveaway! We pulled some great cards including a Ronnie Mauricio Gold Auto /50! Lots of great color in this product.
The more boxes you purchase, the more entries you have in the each drawing. Purchase one baseball box, get 1 entry in the baseball giveaway…purchase a 12 box case of baseball boxes…you get 12 entries in the baseball giveaway! Purchase 3 basketball boxes, 2 hockey boxes and a Pokemon box…you get 3 entries in the basketball giveaway, 2 in the hockey and one in the Pokemon!
Entry period ends May 31st, 2019 with the winner being picked and announced on June 5, 2019.
Good luck everyone!
The post FREE Case Giveaways for May! appeared first on Dave & Adam's News.

More...