Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Teaser Gallery: Panini America Rips Open Two Jumbo Boxes of 2019 Score Football

The first thing you’re likely to notice about Panini America’s new 2019 Score Football is probably the first thing you should notice about a trading card product: The photography. For the first NFL product of 2019, Panini America photographers and photo editors conspired to deliver the kind of compelling action imagery that might not be bested for the rest of the season. You can check out some of our favorite shots on Instagram.

But attention-commanding photography is just one part of 2019 Score Football’s charisma. There’ are also the old-school design elements, the 30th Anniversary celebration, the first NFL autographs of the 2019 NFL Draft class and so much more. We brought you a revealing Quality Control Gallery earlier this week. Today, we’re cracking two jumbo boxes to deliver the following Teaser Gallery.

https://www.paniniamerica.net/blog.h...core-football/

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

ugh, fine, I guess I have to do this AGAIN for Score.

The first thing you’re likely to notice about Panini America’s new 2019 Score Football

Who is Andrew Luck?

is probably the first thing you should notice about a trading card product

The cost per pack/box and how it fits into my budget?

Ohhhhhhh.

For the first NFL product of 2019

Actually, 2018 Honors was the first NFL product of 2019.

Panini America photographers and photo editors conspired

Those dastardly creative types, always conspiring

to deliver the kind of compelling action imagery

Check out all this compelling action imagery

Compelling, adjective. forceful, demanding attention, convincing.

Tracy has all the best words and uses henceforth.

that might not be bested for the rest of the season

WOW! Way to s**t all over your products for the rest of the year and into early 2020!!! No way these pictures are competing with the likes of Stadium Club. Heck, the perpetrators in this photographic conspiracy couldn't even top what 1991 Score was doing. Ohhhhhh coool, their helmets stick past the border, HOW EDGY!

You can check out some of our favorite shots on Instagram

The 80 photos posted on Panini's blog post today PLUS the 90+ pictures posted on the musty QC gallery weren't enough. Now Tracy directs people out of Panini's precious blog to Instagram all in the vain attempt for him to be able to say he's an Instagram Influencer on his resume. Hard pass.

But attention-commanding photography is just one part

I suppose they'll make passable kindling for campfires when I go up north.

of 2019 Score Football’s charisma

Charisma, noun.
    1. A personal magic of leadership arousing special popular loyalty or enthusiasm for a public figure.
    2. A special magnetic charm or appeal.

Hey man, it's FREAKING Score. The cheapest SKU in the Panini quiver. Hype man Hackler is working overtime on this one.

There’ are also the old-school design elements

Panini designers copy/pasting designs from Score's creative team from when George HW Bush was in office.

the 30th Anniversary celebration

yawn.

the first NFL autographs of the 2019 NFL Draft class

Autographs of Dwayne Haskins from Prizm Draft Picks and Contenders Draft Picks don't count. Even though Score shows their epic photography of him in his college uniform with Ohio State University plastered on the front. Tell me again how these are different than Draft Picks sets?

There's no more.

We brought you a revealing Quality Control Gallery earlier this week

"to an ungrateful, piteous hobby" is what is left unsaid in that statement.

Today, we’re cracking two jumbo boxes to deliver the following Teaser Gallery

But what will be left to show on Tracy's personal Insta? Like OMG that is sooo unfair!!!!

2019 releases

​03-29-2019 - 2019 Prizm Draft Picks
    04-12-2019 - 2018 Honors (????)
    04-19-2019 - 2018 Flawless (????)
    04-25-2019 - 2019 Contenders Draft Picks
    05-01-2019 - 2019 Score Copy/Paste
    (Part 2!)
    05-22-2019 - 2019 Classics Legacy
    Last edited by jplcom; 05-05-2019 at 07:55 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos
    See Just a buyer, no page.'s Items on eBay

My computer is getting old, and those pages with all those pics take forever to load for me these days.

Luckily, there's SCF to the rescue!

My one take at this point is that we are going to see that Haskins card again. In about three years.

It's going to be hand stamped 1/1, slabbed, sealed with a Panini sticker, and be a hit in 2022 Honors, which of course will be

​LEGENDARY!

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

As always a comical read.

Don