Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dallas Mavericks

Please Note - Chuck-Love10 will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Carolina Panthers Carolina Hurricanes Charlotte Bobcats
    Send PayPal to ChuckLove10 Member is PayPal Verified

Ok cool!

Chuck

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Texas Rangers Dallas Mavericks
    See nolan34ryan's Items on eBay

Got any Tony Allen or Jaren Jackson?

I don't think so but If I do I'll PM you. Thanks for your interest.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (157)
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Kansas City Chiefs Kansas Jayhawks
    Twitter: @@travistrue

SCF Rewards
    Country

Rolando Cards I need
    20 89-90 Hoops
    91 Sports Illustrated

Greg Dreiling I need that one

Don't know if I need the Michael Finley, the stricklands and Manning because I'm not that far into my collection but I would take them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jcmkbes23's Items on eBay

Do you have football or baseball for trade? Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yep

You need RedSox only or do you collect baseball sets? Figures? Anything else.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You need RedSox only or do you collect baseball sets? Figures? Anything else.

I collect anything Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics or Hawkeyes. Is there something in mind you have for trade? Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I collect anything Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics or Hawkeyes. Is there something in mind you have for trade? Thanks!

Yea so I have an old Magazine made of newspaper type material with Kevin McHale on it. I've got a Boston Redsox Brian Johnson Auto RC Donruss Signature Series. I just sold my Clemens RC though. I have an old Sports Illustrated where the cover is about the fans obsession with autographs and a Boston Player is signing. I might have some vintage Red Sox but they might have been sold already. I know I can dig out some 2008-2009 ish UD Celtics. Let me know if any of that has you excited. I'm basically wanting to get out of every team in my house not Rangers or Mavericks so I've been clearing it all out for a couple years. I also have a massive collection of old Newspapers 80's, 90's, early 2000 of sports events and world events so if your into that kind of thing let me know. I've also got a Devers RC on ebay but I see that it already has a bid on it for $1.99 + free shipping.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yea so I have an old Magazine made of newspaper type material with Kevin McHale on it. I've got a Boston Redsox Brian Johnson Auto RC Donruss Signature Series. I just sold my Clemens RC though. I have an old Sports Illustrated where the cover is about the fans obsession with autographs and a Boston Player is signing. I might have some vintage Red Sox but they might have been sold already. I know I can dig out some 2008-2009 ish UD Celtics. Let me know if any of that has you excited. I'm basically wanting to get out of every team in my house not Rangers or Mavericks so I've been clearing it all out for a couple years. I also have a massive collection of old Newspapers 80's, 90's, early 2000 of sports events and world events so if your into that kind of thing let me know. I've also got a Devers RC on ebay but I see that it already has a bid on it for $1.99 + free shipping.

Sounds like some good stuff, but I’m mostly into the 2000s stuff. If you have any World Series, super bowl, nba finals papers/magazines with my teams I would be interested. If you have cards of guys like Pierce, KG, etc I would be interested. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sounds like some good stuff, but I’m mostly into the 2000s stuff. If you have any World Series, super bowl, nba finals papers/magazines with my teams I would be interested. If you have cards of guys like Pierce, KG, etc I would be interested. Thanks!

I've got KG stuff but does it have to be in a Celtics uniform?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast