Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Chicago Bears St Louis Blues

Hey Scott, love the site! Would recommend maybe getting rid of some of the lesser used forums, or combining some sub forums, some don't get much traffic.

Thanks and God bless!

Kevin

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See chillydoggy's Items on eBay

Overall speed, Better mobile would be great!

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

@scottkoz20 - that is what i was trying to talk to you about but you have been gone a lot, the team collector link goes to the player collector link and not the team collector link so no idea where to find that on the football team as I was giving no turnover on that program I sent him what I found but it ended up being the wrong link so has not even submitted his Jets pc as he is awaiting the correct link. Also we still have not came to a final decision on his player pc at this point I think we just need to go ahead and approve it as the way the rules are written for it currently he would qualify. I think those rules need to be revisited as well. Also recently I have been having quite a time trying to load pages on SCF, I don't know if anyone else is having issues as well. Daniel

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Golden State Warriors San Francisco 49ers

What I would like to see?

Faster response to erroneous or missing card information.

Also more members putting their for trade or sale into their inventory so it can be seached.

TTFN... Andrea

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

the issue with deleting out the threads (And something I failed to mention in the earlier reply) is from a search standpoint (google, bing, etc). There are members that have found SCF from a thread or post and registered. I would be relunctant from that data standpoint to delete old threads/posts. However, a way to close them out and allowing someone (or a process) to archive those threads would be better.

There is not really a perfect answer for this.

https://www.sportscardforum.com/show...5#post14773865

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

Intriguing turn of events! SCF is in good hands under your leadership, Scott.

Is there video footage of you and Becky telling Olivia about the surprise 2nd leg of your California trip? I'd love to see it!

Shout out to everyone I recognize from the Streak Contest as well!

SCF Rewards
    Country

would like some sort of thing done about feedback for trades.what I mean is that you don't get your trade point until the other person leaves you feedback if you left feedback.tired of leaving feedback for trades and not getting it in return.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dankr50's Items on eBay Instagram:

Welcome back Scott, glad to read some interesting news, you are great leader
    Last edited by Daniel.kr88; 05-10-2019 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Idea change
    Collect:
    NHL players +-1200/+-6500

SCF Rewards
    Country

this is my first attempt at sending cards ttm how do I go about doing such? Thanks everyone!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nafsnoil's Items on eBay

I would like to be able to delete my own threads when they are no longer useful.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast