Welcome to Sports Card Forum

The Ultimate for Everything Sports and Non-Sports Cards

•  » Are you interested in Sports and Non-Sports Cards
  •  » Looking for a tool to track your collections?
  •  » Need addresses to request for Autographs?
  •  » Want to know about Shows coming to your area?

...then you have come to the right place!

Sports Card Forum can do all of this and much more!!!

Register an account for FREE right now!

Or If you are already a Member, Please log in at the Top/Right of this page!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Please Note - CaptainMK will ship to the following countries: US Only

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Indianapolis Colts Chicago Blackhawks Indianapolis Colts

Looking for Indianapolis Colts Cards

Hey y'all,
    Looking for Indianapolis Colts cards, it's the only NFL team I collect so I'm trading off the rest I don't want. I just got back in the hobby so the amount of cards is low.

US traders only. Also got nascar, nhl, and wwe cards for trade. Got dvds, figures, comics and etc for trade as well. Let me know and we can work out a deal, will send pics when interested. Thanks.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Hello from a cornfield in the middle of nowhere aka Indiana.
    Nascar Wants Hidden Content : Tony Stewart, Clint Bowyer, Cole Custer, Ben Rhodes and Matt Crafton
    NFL Wants: Indianapolis Colts Only
    NHL Wants: Chicago Blackhawks Only
    WWE Wants: Baron Corbin, Braun Strowman, Ruby Riot, Dean Ambrose, and Mick Foley

2. Find 2019 Bowman at Steel City!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have quite a few Colts for trade and also Nascar. Do you have any autos and game used for trade? What do you have for Vikings, Eagles, Patrick Mahomes, Tom Brady, Baker Mayfield, Saquon Barkley, and some others. May be interested in some other stuff also. Let me know. Thanks.

Always looking for baseball HOF autos and Peyton Manning Autos/Rookies.

Top 5 Most Wanted:
    1. Willie Mays certified autograph (prefer on card)
    2. Babe Ruth game used card (prefer jersey)
    3. Satchel Paige game used card (prefer jersey)
    4. Bo Jackson Royals autograph (prefer on card)
    5. Dan Marino autograph (prefer on card)

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have quite a few Colts for trade and also Nascar. Do you have any autos and game used for trade? What do you have for Vikings, Eagles, Patrick Mahomes, Tom Brady, Baker Mayfield, Saquon Barkley, and some others. May be interested in some other stuff also. Let me know. Thanks.

Sadly, no relics/autos for NFL, may have some for nascar, would have to check. I'll PM you some pics and a list sometime tomorrow, thank you for your interest!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sounds good. I would look at any numbered card or rookie cards also. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Carolina Panthers Carolina Hurricanes Charlotte Bobcats

I have a good amount of base and inserts for the Colts that I would trade for some Carolina hurricanes cards! I don't collect NASCAR, but I would be interested in any NASCAR cards that has the old Coast Guard racing team on them, Car, or drivers with the U.S. Coast Guard on them I don't think there are many but then again I don't know much about NASCAR cards, but yea let me know which colts you are looking for and I would be glad to help you build your collection up!

Chuck

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a good amount of base and inserts for the Colts that I would trade for some Carolina hurricanes cards! I don't collect NASCAR, but I would be interested in any NASCAR cards that has the old Coast Guard racing team on them, Car, or drivers with the U.S. Coast Guard on them I don't think there are many but then again I don't know much about NASCAR cards, but yea let me know which colts you are looking for and I would be glad to help you build your collection up!

Chuck

I checked my collection, no hurricanes and no nascar cards with the coast guard logos on them, sorry :( but thank you for your interest!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sounds good. I would look at any numbered card or rookie cards also. Thanks.

Checked my collection, I have a Kurt Busch hat relic 40/50 card and some random serial numbered cards. Let me know if interested on those. On the rookies, I have a list and pics of those and will PM those to you shortly.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok that's cool thanks for looking! What about for Hockey the Detroit Redwings or New Jersey Devil's I have friends that could use them and now that I'm thinking about it I have a signed Jeff and Ward Burton poster for NASCAR my grandfather gave me id love to get some of their cards and maybe frame them all up together if you have them. Let me know Id love to help you out!

Chuck

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok that's cool thanks for looking! What about for Hockey the Detroit Redwings or New Jersey Devil's I have friends that could use them and now that I'm thinking about it I have a signed Jeff and Ward Burton poster for NASCAR my grandfather gave me id love to get some of their cards and maybe frame them all up together if you have them. Let me know Id love to help you out!

Chuck

Not a problem Chuck, I will get you a list of redwings and Devils as I know I have those. I should have some Jeff and Ward Burton Cards, Ill get you all that information/list sometime tonight early tomorrow morning. Let me know if there's any questions or concerns. Thanks Chuck

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok cool! ill start putting together a list of Colts that I have, it may take a day or two to get a list together, Also let me know if you would be interested in Colts players in collage uniforms or just in pro uniform.

Chuck

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast