Welcome to Sports Card Forum

The Ultimate for Everything Sports and Non-Sports Cards

•  » Are you interested in Sports and Non-Sports Cards
  •  » Looking for a tool to track your collections?
  •  » Need addresses to request for Autographs?
  •  » Want to know about Shows coming to your area?

...then you have come to the right place!

Sports Card Forum can do all of this and much more!!!

Register an account for FREE right now!

Or If you are already a Member, Please log in at the Top/Right of this page!

SCF Owner

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    Twitter: @scfnews See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack

Pelicans win draft lottery. Is this good or bad for Zion RC's?

Serious question. With Zion likely going to a smaller market in terms of share and a player looking to get out, could this make Zion's cards more affordable.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

2. Shop for Thousands of Autographed Trading Cards, Packs and Sets at SportsMemorabilia.com. Rare and Vintage Cards Available!

SCF Rewards
    Country

His cards will still be going for a lot when it first comes out, but more affordable than if he went to Knicks or Lakers.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I doubt his cards are going to be affordable in any capacity. He's the most hyped and probably most overhyped basketball player since Lebron and the way sports media is all over the guy he's already more famous than all but a handful of sports athletes in all the other sports. His cards will be sky high no matter what. The long term success won't be the same though. Would have been way better if he was drafted by the Knicks or even the Lakers.

Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

SCF Owner

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    Twitter: @scfnews See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack

I doubt his cards are going to be affordable in any capacity. He's the most hyped and probably most overhyped basketball player since Lebron and the way sports media is all over the guy he's already more famous than all but a handful of sports athletes in all the other sports. His cards will be sky high no matter what. The long term success won't be the same though. Would have been way better if he was drafted by the Knicks or even the Lakers.

I would think being in NOLA would be better if that were to happen bu it's easier to hide in plain sight in a bigger city, so I think I get your point

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

His cards would have been WAY MORE EXPENSIVE had the Lakers or Knicks won the lottery ... err, at least the Knicks, as the Lakers probably would've just traded him straight up for AD and he would've ended up in Nola anyways ...

I collect true 1/1 autographed RCs of Jameis Winston with my son Hidden Content

We champions ... through everything that we went through, through all the haters ... we came out victorious. And God did this. I’m so blessed.
    – Jameis Winston, after winning BCS National Championship game