Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post AEW lands prime time television deal with TNT

https://nypost.com/2019/05/15/aew-la...s-competition/

The new wrestling company and WarnerMedia announced the agreement Wednesday morning. TNT will air live AEW matches weekly in prime time starting in the fall, as well as streaming them on B/R Live and on pay-per-view. AEW will be presented to advertisers during the WarnerMedia Upfront at the Madison Square Garden Theater on Wednesday.

The deal marks the first time wrestling will appear on TNT since the final “WCW Monday Nitro” on March 26, 2001, and officially puts AEW in competition with WWE for prime-time television ratings.

“Wrestling fans have wanted — and needed — something different, authentic and better for far too long,” Tony Khan, president and CEO of AEW, said in a press release. “AEW is answering the call. AEW is about more than wrestling. It’s about a movement fueled by wrestling fans who have been underserved and perhaps even disappointed by what the industry has produced in recent years.”

AEW was launched in January and has a roster filled with some of wrestling’s top performers, including Chris Jericho, Kenny Omega, Cody, the Young Bucks (Matt and Nick Jackson), “Hangman” Page, Brandi Rhodes and SoCal Uncensored (Christopher Daniels, Frankie Kazarian and Scorpio Sky).

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Indianapolis Colts Chicago Blackhawks Indianapolis Colts

I'm very excited about this as this will force the WWE to step up their game and we all get to enjoy some extremely talented wrestlers that have been left in the dark for some time. Competition between companies can be a good thing and I believe it is needed to bring back quality content. Huge WWE fan but excited about AEW as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hitman73's Items on eBay

I've stopped watching WWE programming but will pick back up when AEW premieres in the fall. I'm also excited for this show.
    Hidden Content

Use the drop-down menu on the top right for tradepages