Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Discussion - Warriors are the best team Ever!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Had Jordan not retired, the Bulls likely would have won eight straight. The '60s Celtics teams also went to the Finals well more than five straight times and never choked the way the Warriors did in the 2016 Finals. I'd personally put the Warriors third at this point. The '90s Bulls and '60s Celtics were more dominant, won more titles, and never lost in the Finals during their stretches.

SCF Rewards
    Country

First off, the question itself is a bit confusing. Is he saying this 2019 team is the best team ever or are they the best dynasty ever? Either way, the answer is no. Obviously they deserve to be considered for the dynasty discussion. Dynasties are so few and far between that there isn't much to choose from. I'm a serious green-teamer but those Bulls teams (aka Jordan & co.) were lethal. Undisputed, unchallenged and NEVER lost. The Celtics never lost as well and did it longer than the Bulls, but something about Jordan you just can't go against. He was an assassin. It's going to take several more GS championships to make up for lost ground from that 2016 loss.
    As far as bets single team ever? I think I could name 10 teams that could beat this GS team. I'd say at least 3 Bulls teams, 3 Celtics teams, 2 maybe 3 Lakers teams and one of those early 80's Sixers teams and late 80's Pistons teams I would throw in there.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are they even the best team of the last 20 years? You'd probably have to make a list of all the winners and narrow down the field to find where this Warriors team ranks. But even if you took just dynasties I find it hard to seem them beating a Rockets team with Hakeem or Kobe/Shaq Lakers. Maybe I'm just from a dominant center focused era but Hakeem had to deal with Ewing and a very young Shaq in the NBA Finals and the Rockets still rolled. Would have loved to see those Rockets teams square off against the Jordan Bulls teams.....
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Cleveland Indians Cleveland Cavaliers Ohio State Buckeyes
    Twitter: @Tribe_Buckeye_Fan See 96berettaz26's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I think you also have to consider how the game has changed from the Celtic dynasty, the Lakers dynasty, then the Bulls dynasty. The game used to be so much more physical back in the day, that even with a 100% healthy Cousins, the Warriors could not hang with some of those teams, especially in the day before the 3 point shot. Are they great in today's game? Certainly, and it pains me to say that as a Cavs fan, but I don't think they crack the top 3 all-time.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If they lose to the Raptors I have a hard to putting them anywhere near the best teams ever

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

If they lose to the Raptors I have a hard to putting them anywhere near the best teams ever

this has not aged well....

New Member Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See manthis02's Items on eBay

raps will win it boys..

I would say more but.
    my new flicker

Hidden Content

- ( IN ROCK WE TRUST )= (ITS ROCK or BUST)-