SCF Rewards
    Country

JuJu Smith-Schuster attends high school prom with a male student whose date dumped him

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...m-student.html

NFL star JuJu Smith-Schuster went to prom in Bridgeville, Pennsylvania last week with male fan who was left without a date to the big dance.

According to WPXI 11, Chartiers Valley High School student Anthony Molinaro was dumped by his girlfriend ahead of the prom, and decided to shoot his shot with a celebrity instead.

But unlike teen boys who plead with bombshells like Mila Kunis and Kylie Jenner to walk in on their arms, Anthony turned to a sports idol for the occasion, and was rewarded when the 22-year-old Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver said 'why not' to his invitation.

Photos showed the NFL star and the high school student wearing matching green velvet suits, which they paired with black shirts and matching bow ties.

The pair posed for photographs together, and also stood side-by-side in pictures with Anthony's classmates.

JuJu accompanied the images with a caption that revealed that he was invited to prom by Anthony on social media.

He said: 'Prom w/ my bro @amoli_13! Got a DM from him a while back about needing someone to go with, decided why not, had a litty night at his school!

'YouTube vid coming soon!' JuJu, who regularly shared vlog-style videos to his YouTube channel, added.

Since the tweet was shared on Monday, it has garnered quite a lot of attention.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears Chicago Cubs Chicago Bulls
    See jplcom's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

My personal opinion of JuJu, which I know means the WORLD to both him and the internet at large, has gone up by a huge degree! Love seeing it when athletes don't live on the pedestals we place them on.

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

My personal opinion of JuJu, which I know means the WORLD to both him and the internet at large, has gone up by a huge degree! Love seeing it when athletes don't live on the pedestals we place them on.

Totally agree doing something like this only makes him more like able to fans. Totally, classy move!

Great Prices on soft sleeves and top loaders!

Standard Soft sleeves .75 each or (5 for $3), Thick Soft Sleeves $1 each or (5 for $4), Top Loaders 60 point $2.75 each (3 for $8), Top Loaders 100 point $4, Top Loaders 140 points $2.50 each or (3 for $7) Top Loaders 190 point $1.75 each or (3 for $5), Top Loaders 240 point $2 each or (6 for $10). Prices do not include shipping!!

Check out Truebluecustoms on Instagram!!
    Hidden Content